just saying hi, hiiiiiiiiiii

Members online

u seen this van crossing border?

casper van.jpg

Carlisle thats @hector s neck of the woods.
Thats right, Hectors okay, good loyal freind, once you get used to his sense of humour/music/ radio 4/guardian newspaper,........oh he can be a bit moody at times, but he comes round and its all forgotten.
Apart from that , Hectors okay, i would trust him with my best handboard, where are you based Malc.

Thats right, Hectors okay, good loyal freind, once you get used to his sense of humour/music/ radio 4/guardian newspaper,........oh he can be a bit moody at times, but he comes round and its all forgotten.
Apart from that , Hectors okay, i would trust him with my best handboard, where are you based Malc.

Manningtree, the smallest town in area in uk. North Essex/ Suffolk border.

Manningtree, the smallest town in area in uk. North Essex/ Suffolk border.
Thats a long way from me, closest i have been is Great Yarmouth and Brighton , the internet tells me that Mathew Hopkins the witch finder general and Margaret Thatcher have connections to the town, pity Maty Hopkins was just 300 years to soon in looking for his evil witch,.........but never mind nice area down there malc,.........Kevin Beattie came from Carlisle good defender in his days at Ipswich.

Thats a long way from me, closest i have been is Great Yarmouth and Brighton , the internet tells me that Mathew Hopkins the witch finder general and Margaret Thatcher have connections to the town, pity Maty Hopkins was just 300 years to soon in looking for his evil witch,.........but never mind nice area down there malc,.........Kevin Beattie came from Carlisle good defender in his days at Ipswich.

When ever there is a film or TV program about witchcraft and Mathew Hopkins, there are visitors from as far away as USA. When Derrick Acura done a program for channel 4. he collapsed with an overload of witchcraft.
Hopkins was said to be buried in the old church yard at Mistley heath. the council removed all the headstones so that the grave could not be found.

Kevin Beattie died a couple of years ago, on of the best defenders in England.
Mrs Thatcher worked at Lawford place. Law ford and Mistley are both large villages either side of Manningtree.
the people that live in the area now are the film actor Clive Owen, west end performer Ruthie Henshaw and a few decent footballers like Frank Lampard.

Hi Brian

I'm new as well, thought I'd jump in on here and say hello rather than start a new thread

I'm new to plastering as well, tried a few other things like groundwork but I think I've found my niche here, seems a good forum, thanks for lettong me on