Just past livel 2 plarstering need to get on with plarster leeds

Members online

Wheelhouse

Hi just past livel 2 and finding hard to find some one to take me on a no I have to start at botam and work way up am a hard worker lots of site experience just looking for the opportunity don't no eney one in trade so am finding it hard I no there is some one out there willing to give me a chance thanks my number if some willing to give me a triy hard worker 07368497172

Hi just past livel 2 and finding hard to find some one to take me on a no I have to start at botam and work way up am a hard worker lots of site experience just looking for the opportunity don't no eney one in trade so am finding it hard I no there is some one out there willing to give me a chance thanks my number if some willing to give me a triy hard worker 07368497172
@Andy g

Might be best if you rang people rather than writing to them.

Welcome. Get involved on here and something may turn up. Also helps if you like popcorn!

Offer to go out with some of them for experience too , say for a week or so too when you phone them ,some plasterers will like the idea of not having to commit full time

Get on the phone and chat to as many plasterers local to you