Just noticed ....

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date
You should see mine then :sorprendido3::D

Yes, but you've no idea how much it's p1ssing me off that I have a fcuked up formula under my name. If you want 'a' it's the square root of c squared minus b squared.

Or was that the idea? Knowing it would wind me up? Who would want to be so cruel to @Nisus on a Monday as to do that to me on a Sunday night? :endesacuerdo:

Yes, but you've no idea how much it's p1ssing me off that I have a fcuked up formula under my name. If you want 'a' it's the square root of c squared minus b squared.

Or was that the idea? Knowing it would wind me up? Who would want to be so cruel to @Nisus on a Monday as to do that to me on a Sunday night? :endesacuerdo:
Hope @Nisus dont see it or you may chuck the s**t on the wall tomorrow :LOL:

You should see mine then :sorprendido3::D

It's that f**k**g @JessThePlasterer who's at the bottom of it..she was labouring for one of them homosexualists, wasn't she? Then the homo f**k*d her off. Sacked her. Sent her down the road. f**k*d her up, it has.

Not just any ordinary homo either...oh no Siree Bob. We all know that homos can't scrape out a bucket that's half gone off. Too hard on the wrist see. That's why they take up plumbing or wiring.

But not them lesbian homos. Oh no. Tiny little fellows, but incredibly strong, they are. Like Gurkhas but fat. And ugly. And unfit. And stupid. And dishonest, particularly when it comes to vans. And insurance. And not very good at plastering.

But there again, your average Gurkha isn't known for his trowel skills, just his propensity for cutting people's heads off - in a pinch.

Last edited:
It's that f**k**g @JessThePlasterer who's at the bottom of it..she was labouring for one of them homosexualists, wasn't she? Then the homo f**k*d her off. Sacked her. Sent her down the road. f**k*d her up, it has.

Not just any ordinary homo either...oh no Siree Bob. We all know that homos can't scrape out a bucket that's half gone off. Too hard on the wrist see. That's why they take up plumbing or wiring.

But not them lesbian homos. Oh no. Tiny little fellows, but incredibly strong, they are. Like Gurkhas but fat. And ugly. And unfit. And stupid. And dishonest, particularly when it comes to vans. And insurance. And not very good at plastering.

But there again, your average Gurkha isn't known for his trowel skills, just his propensity for cutting people's heads off - in a pinch.
Yeah I started it, and what?! Come to Manchester I’ll fight you

Yes I do, you seem to think I live in Bolton for some reason but I live in fallowfield, I can walk into the city centre if I really wanted to..... on my corpse hands... blindfolded.... and still fight you at the end of it!

You're not from Fallowfield though, are you? You freak.

Fallowfield isn't Manchester anyway. Greater Manchester, Maybe. Manchester stops in Hulme. Next stop London.

You're not from Fallowfield though, are you? You freak.

Fallowfield isn't Manchester anyway. Greater Manchester, Maybe. Manchester stops in Hulme. Next stop London.
Nope I was born in London. Grew up in Altrincham. Soon moving to Levenshulme. It’s Scouse blood in my veins though and Liverpool always feels more home than anywhere

But I am descended from Vikings which is why you’re f**k*d! :LOL:

Nope I was born in London. Grew up in Altrincham. Soon moving to Levenshulme. It’s Scouse blood in my veins though and Liverpool always feels more home than anywhere

But I am descended from Vikings which is why you’re f**k*d! :LOL:

You're a proper wrong un. Going about bragging about London and Liverpool and pretending to be a viking. Ole Sitzpinkle might let you make him do the washing up on the back of it but I wouldn't.

1543186830566.png

You're a proper wrong un. Going about bragging about London and Liverpool and pretending to be a viking. Ole Sitzpinkle might let you make him do the washing up on the back of it but I wouldn't.

View attachment 29117
Youd be f**k**g lucky to be in such close proximity to me that I’d let you do the washing up! :fuckyou:

I most certainly would love to skim board all day