Just Landed

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWand

Hi, I'm the Wand, Been creating magic with my blade for 20 years if you need any tips for improving and becoming awesome like me in all aspects of the trade. just let me know

sorry mate if i need any advice or tips i always turn to davethedog, he has never let me down yet,, welcome anyway

Seems some right numpty's on here after reading some post's.......................good to see some of you giving the coursers and chancers plenty hammer.......:RpS_thumbsup:.......this place should only really be for the elite among us.........................:RpS_thumbup:

Seems some right numpty's on here after reading some post's.......................good to see some of you giving the coursers and chancers plenty hammer.......:RpS_thumbsup:.......this place should only really be for the elite among us.........................:RpS_thumbup:
Welcome aboard...
You'll be meaning me then pal, I'm the coursers worst nightmare, and I agree with you this forum should be for the elite.
Goldtrowel had a forum but they all come on here for free advice.

So do you just skim or can you do you have other skills?

So do you just skim or can you do you have other skills?[/QU
E]
Be careful @bobby he has a wand!!! He might be the baddie in Lord of the Rings (can't remember his name? ) or that no nose posh git in Harry Potter!!! Or worse still Mc Witch off Rent a ghost !!??? :-0

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't help thinking Spunky has returned?? :rolleyes) Or Minh or whatever it was grown a cock?? :RpS_confused:

Easy way to find out Gregory. @TheWand do you have a full set of teeth?. Do you drive a hairdressers motor?.

Hi, I'm the Wand, Been creating magic with my blade for 20 years if you need any tips for improving and becoming awesome like me in all aspects of the trade. just let me know

from where do you hail, @TheWand?

cry.png

what's your avatar, arti
huh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.