just knew it

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector

started skimming a big ceiling today,but had a bad bad feeling ,sure enough 30 minutes into it got an eyeful of plaster,sitting here now eye watering,sore,red,well you know the story, :RpS_crying:

Had similar thing. Usually manage to close the eyes before the **** goes in. On the stilts with a new 14 inch trowel when the plaster popped in to the eye. Bbaaaaassssttaaaard. Had to get my bro to finish ceiling. When eyes were better an hour later had to reskim the f**k*r. About 30sqm

Not nice fell off a set of steps once. Put my hand behind as I was falling backwards and ripped my hand on a radiator bracket as I was falling

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]Watch this to cheer you up. haha [/FONT][FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://dotsub.com/view/6c5d7514-5656-476a-9504-07dd4e2f6509[/FONT][FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]
[/FONT]

F'ing Hell Airbourne!!

Bet that smarted..... looks worse on the small picture....LOL

I thought that was your wrist! LOL

Hope you got it sorted out and it is healig fast!

Had a piece of angle bead bounce off my eye and brought on a cateract leaving me blind in one eye for 6 months, carried on working throughout but then got an eyefull of filthy sh ite in my good eye leaving me totally blind for 10 long mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.