just invested in a ritmo L

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

User___removed

so, i`ve just invested in a ritmo L.hopefuly it will arrive within the week and ready to unleash asap!!! thanks to ian jones for the training.i`ll keep you informed on my progress,or lack of!!!
cheers
rob

i`ve got a few jobs where i have already priced it for s&c so will try cpi.i have a lime render job coming up so im sure it will come in handy on that 1.happy days!!

so, i`ve just invested in a ritmo L.hopefuly it will arrive within the week and ready to unleash asap!!! thanks to ian jones for the training.i`ll keep you informed on my progress,or lack of!!!
cheers
rob
Best of luck with it mate ,no machine is plug and go ,so don,t loose faith ,call the guys you got it from ,or loads on here that will help ,you will go wrong in the early days ,but it all comes right in the end ,and you will never look back

Let me know how you get on with the CPI. Currier has a vid spraying it on youtube with his Ritmo.

You will have teething problems if it your first machine but once you have had all the mistakes made and out of the way you will be fine. Plenty of youtube vids on set up.

Did I read on here that someone puts something over the hopper when using CPI to siv out the bigger aggregate?

good luck.......cpi does come with the odd crouton. put some thincoat mesh over the top. Pain to sieve it through but it works. If there's nothing after a spray do away with the mesh. Another little tip is spray on speed 10 on heavy renders as the slower it goes the more it stresses the power supply by drawing more amps(goes against logic).

Let me know how you get on with the CPI. Currier has a vid spraying it on youtube with his Ritmo.

You will have teething problems if it your first machine but once you have had all the mistakes made and out of the way you will be fine. Plenty of youtube vids on set up.

ive got 14 tonnes of it being delivered tomorrow, what you need to know?

good luck.......cpi does come with the odd crouton. put some thincoat mesh over the top. Pain to sieve it through but it works. If there's nothing after a spray do away with the mesh. Another little tip is spray on speed 10 on heavy renders as the slower it goes the more it stresses the power supply by drawing more amps(goes against logic).

good tip goody

i saw u mentioned that u had done a maite guide in a thread, ive looked but cant find it. dont suppose u have a link do u? im intrested to see how u finish it ready for dpr as you said u second coat next day

Using mesh is ok as long as your not the poor **** having to do it all day. It's nasty enough gear just breaking the bags let along cutting them, pouring and pushing it through. I'd rather have a blocked nozzle

Lay on the maite like skimming bed mesh in spat flat as poss. When just starting to matt, flick or easier to spray whole lift with hose on mist or light spray. Cross trowel with orange sponge float to leave sponged but no start or stop marks or lines at all. Next morn or late afternoon spat flat to crush sponged finish down a bit. Apply second wetter coat as tight as poss only to cover sponge texture with 1mm or so. As its so thin and coat underneath has dried, it takes no time to pick up so that you can wet and trowel like skimming to as flat as needed depending on the dpr grain.
1.8mm coarse is enough to cover the sponged 1 coat of maite if needed. 1mm needs to be 2 coats and as above. 0.5mm needs to be pretty much a skimmed wall with no blemishes. When you learn how maite behaves you can get it mint and will defo go for the smallest grain as they go much further and is usually what the customer wants anyway(flat & smooth).

No problem. Just waiting on a break in the weather to spray the sand smooth on a top spec insulation job I'm on at the min. We've formed Victorian size sills and fitted lightweight 5" window surrounds to all openings. The plan is to spray walls, sills & profiles all in the limestone 0.5mm with the ritmo and the refina comp. should look quite impressive when finished. Well that's the plan anyway. Will post some pics when done.

Status
Not open for further replies.