Just had my house plastered...

Members online

saw this tonight on way home @Vincey
IMG_0883.JPG

Reviews were on yell and google, I’m not going to name anyone until i speak to them first.

I’m not living in the house, so i only got a 5 minute look before i created this thread. I’ll get a better look tomorrow and then speak to them.

Reviews were on yell and google, I’m not going to name anyone until i speak to them first.

I’m not living in the house, so i only got a 5 minute look before i created this thread. I’ll get a better look tomorrow and then speak to them.
You got a 5 minute look then decided to come on here crying your eyes out! Ffs name & shame or piss off!!

You should give him your card and challenge him to a fight at the bus stop of his convenience.

View attachment 45794One like this i bet.....................Just saying.

Love it.

They all live at number one you know. That way when dem Babylon come to number one looking for john Paul, they get Paul John who says bejaysus you have the wrong man would you ever leave the travelling community alone yez big racists.

By the time he's finished running rings around them, John Paul is in his white van and away out the back gate.

if the op is still watching...
How long it take them? how many of them? how much they quote you?

looks to me like theyve hit the lot with knuaffy one coat, give it a quick soak and a good sponge and just scraped the top off... in the dark... 3 blokes, full house like that? well under a day........

you could half almost get it if they were coming back for next couple of days to skim it and thats just to back it out cos the artex was all over the shop? Not that a decent plasterer would do it that way but some weird ideas do work sometimes, provided thats well stuck obviously.... havent seen the origional walls/lids... guessing artex

f**k**g filler and a good sand??? hope to f**k that was sarcasm...

And you PAID THEM FOR A FINISHED JOB?

Whole lot wants pva or whatever else its gonna need provided its stuck well enough now and skimming

If its too bad and needs to be steamed off... or just sliced off with a scraper if its that bad... next time get more than one quote and really listen to what people say especially if theyre cheap

if the op is still watching...
How long it take them? how many of them? how much they quote you?

looks to me like theyve hit the lot with knuaffy one coat, give it a quick soak and a good sponge and just scraped the top off... in the dark... 3 blokes, full house like that? well under a day........

you could half almost get it if they were coming back for next couple of days to skim it and thats just to back it out cos the artex was all over the shop? Not that a decent plasterer would do it that way but some weird ideas do work sometimes, provided thats well stuck obviously.... havent seen the origional walls/lids... guessing artex

f**k**g filler and a good sand??? hope to f**k that was sarcasm...

And you PAID THEM FOR A FINISHED JOB?

Whole lot wants pva or whatever else its gonna need provided its stuck well enough now and skimming

If its too bad and needs to be steamed off... or just sliced off with a scraper if its that bad... next time get more than one quote and really listen to what people say especially if theyre cheap
On occasions I do double visit over dodgy surfaces