Just had my house plastered...

Mkc99

Hi,

i just had my whole house plastered by lads with top feedback on the review sites and now it’s close to drying out I’m not sure I’m particularly happy with it.

would anyone mind giving their opinion on a few pictures? sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum to post this.

this is the first time I’ve seen the sunlight hit it too, honestly i was expecting it to be perfect for the money but maybe I’m being too fussy?

there’s a bit of grey dust around too but i think you can see the pitting and bumps

Attachments

• F88583DE-B5C7-415A-B0A6-798FD665C91B.jpeg
    F88583DE-B5C7-415A-B0A6-798FD665C91B.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 494
  • B5427137-3A06-48AE-A656-6BE501C5C303.jpeg
    B5427137-3A06-48AE-A656-6BE501C5C303.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 488
  • 8390DC17-7DF6-4860-8FB0-7060D9A08303.jpeg
    8390DC17-7DF6-4860-8FB0-7060D9A08303.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 497
Get your money back you have been ripped off / & or make sure you leave the right review ...
& get a real pro in from a real recommendation do not let these savages in your home ever

Your welcome

These people need exposing!
Name & Shame!

True but it rarely happens cos people usually don't worry about the next poor customer
Humans are selfishly mad and yet still protest about the same problems over and over

Hi,

i just had my whole house plastered by lads with top feedback on the review sites and now it’s close to drying out I’m not sure I’m particularly happy with it.

would anyone mind giving their opinion on a few pictures? sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum to post this.

this is the first time I’ve seen the sunlight hit it too, honestly i was expecting it to be perfect for the money but maybe I’m being too fussy?

there’s a bit of grey dust around too but i think you can see the pitting and bumps
You've got to have known that was rough,
in the first place and said f*** off you bunch of clowns,
Just don't understand how people have this work done and then come on on moaning about it after they have parted with their money

Hi,

Which site did you get them off?

Hi,

All these trade sites are f**k**g things up it’s easy to get fake reviews nd go duck some ones house up.

Something needs to be done about it mate. When I see posts like this it really winds me up!
Definitely it's just they're not man enough to say f*** off I'm not paying you so they come on here afterwards backstabbing f****** man up,
I would sympathize if it was a relative of an elderly vulnerable person

Tbh Can you fookin blame joe bloggs
Being suckered in to the paying reviews site & letting them loose in your pride & joy !

When you have him buying toilet rolls & sanitisers when media says lol

Your welcome

Hi,

What size house and how much money we talking?

These review sites are real crap. Just got mixed up in checking the work of someone on My Builder with 42 "reviews" in one year since they started. - 11 of which have not left any review at all and one negative one, but somehow they score a 98% feedback.
On my advice, Client has referred it to HETAS, who are not happy and on the case, and now, via a Citizens Advice referall, Trading Standards are now on the case because they gave the client a new "quotation" as they unpacked the van and started the job. Big bloke, ignored the intimidated female client, and just steamed onwards.

Looks like high impact finish s**t job like! They probably never known not skimming on board I’m not surprised