Just had a phone call..

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankySouthport

Private Member
Fella wants a quote for full house dab and skim..

Had 3 people come to look at it, 1 quoted the other 2 one of them said its to much for me to quote for and the other said its to much for him to take on it would kill me!!

Wtf going on people turning down full houses..

Nice straight forward work , got two houses to do in Peckham starting 27th Jan apparently,day work but nice rate

Fella wants a quote for full house dab and skim..

Had 3 people come to look at it, 1 quoted the other 2 one of them said its to much for me to quote for and the other said its to much for him to take on it would kill me!!

Wtf going on people turning down full houses..

To be fair if your a 1man band and you've got plenty of work you can earn a lot more money in a week knocking couple rooms out for mrs jones/ceilings out (in & outers)

Full houses always go for peanuts I find as they have everyone out as spending a bit of doller and drag your day/week rate down I find though flip side give you couple of weeks work.

Always nice jobs for December/January rest of year in & outers for me if poss!

Good luck Bud:RpS_thumbup:

Nice straight forward work , got two houses to do in Peckham starting 27th Jan apparently,day work but nice rate

You get a lot of day work don't you john I prefer prices as you can earn what you want to earn..

Day work any longer than a week I start losing the will to live

You get a lot of day work don't you john I prefer prices as you can earn what you want to earn..

Day work any longer than a week I start losing the will to live
I know but I am nearly 48 with bad bones,prices got so tight that I didn't bother, clear about 8 a week on five days, price work you need it ready, need all electrics, first fix timber in.daywork and you. Don't care so much, I still do a decent day ,finish half four,

I know but I am nearly 48 with bad bones,prices got so tight that I didn't bother, clear about 8 a week on five days, price work you need it ready, need all electrics, first fix timber in.daywork and you. Don't care so much, I still do a decent day ,finish half four,

Havent you got bad knees john aswell?:RpS_biggrin:

To be fair if your a 1man band and you've got plenty of work you can earn a lot more money in a week knocking couple rooms out for mrs jones/ceilings out (in & outers)

Full houses always go for peanuts I find as they have everyone out as spending a bit of doller and drag your day/week rate down I find though flip side give you couple of weeks work.

Always nice jobs for December/January rest of year in & outers for me if poss!

Good luck Bud:RpS_thumbup:

great minds ....:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.