just get it over with

Members online

The banter is funny and fine by me but just like now or on the unifinish the other day I just don't get you.one minute it's okay to banter each other then you just flip

Get a grip like I said, don't be a drama queen we don't have to run round the forum with your silly ideas, I don't take anything personal and don't attack members, I question their post and comments and involve myself in threads, answer my questions I asked or clear up your bullshit comments. You came out yesterday calling me a weirdo coz I asked your boss if the shelf life claim you made was true? Save the drama I'm bored with it its just direct questions from now lol it's always been, are the claims you make true. Oh and I won't be commenting on this thread again.

Right I see you don't want us to have it out here just on public threads which is why I glad I ain't going there with you anymore I see you basically just trying to tarnish my profile which when I get back to u.k will change .
Tbh pal all this s**t does nobody any good

Lol I'm back already I forgot about this section ok all the questions I asked in the other thread answer them, it's that simple, save me pasting them.

Right so I said I'm not 100% sure so to me that is me saying I'm not 100% sure it doesn't mean I phoned bg and asked it I don't need to phone and ask them anything about unifinish.
They speak for themselves.

No they don't, and you said im not 100% but they have concluded the shelf like is longer, HELLO for f**k sake if you want to carry on carry on, I may spend my time digging out all your other bullshit. Save it mate your making yourself sound like you haven't said anything when the whole forum know you have. I rave about magnetic and I stand by my claims and don't make s**t up and make out I didn't say it. It's a forum and everything is written down and there to be read I don't think you grasp that. If your all over the posters and make claims don't run away when someone questions your claims or make it personal, which you keep doing with your silly name calling. Stand up like a man and defend your claims coz you say them.

Said "not 100% sure but think its been concluded it has a longer shelf life" I don't see anything wrong with me writing that I mean exactly what I said.Anything I said about the stickers being put on was humour which hopefully you get and when I call you weirdo,Dumbo,ninconpoop,dim wit or any other name you might notice unlike you I don't say f**k,s**t,c**t,w**k*r,prick or any other swear word instead at you,like you do.
Is this finished with now

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a grip like I said, don't be a drama queen we don't have to run round the forum with your silly ideas, I don't take anything personal and don't attack members, I question their post and comments and involve myself in threads, answer my questions I asked or clear up your bullshit comments. You came out yesterday calling me a weirdo coz I asked your boss if the shelf life claim you made was true? Save the drama I'm bored with it its just direct questions from now lol it's always been, are the claims you make true. Oh and I won't be commenting on this thread again.
To clear up what you think is bullshit comment as well I used it past sell by dates to see how long it was okay to use for myself some bags I used upto 1 year plus out of date and that is true fact also.
They were fine.

Tag in anything and I'll answer tomorrow now as it's 2 hours in front here
image.jpeg

Said "not 100% sure but think its been concluded it has a longer shelf life" I don't see anything wrong with me writing that I mean exactly what I said.Anything I said about the stickers being put on was humour which hopefully you get and when I call you weirdo,Dumbo,ninconpoop,dim wit or any other name you might notice unlike you I don't say f**k,s**t,c**t,w**k*r,prick or any other swear word instead at you,like you do.
Is this finished with now
Say what you want but when you get asked about it or someone quotes you don't say you never said it you prick

To be fair I like the pair of you. I had a dig at @theplasterman regard BG and he took it on the chin. As for you Flynnyman you do push people's buttons at times and mine some time ago but you are passionate about the trade and I think your ok to be fair. I know I piss people off etc but let's face it are you ever going to have a forum where everybody gets along and all is sweet and dandy !!?? Like f**k you are!!! We all have our views and luckily the moderating (thanks flynnyman ) let a lot ride to get to a conclusion.

Say what you want but when you get asked about it or someone quotes you don't say you never said it you prick
Lol you were complaining I called you a weirdo then you call me a prick I don't no what it is you want me to say but sure I'm not the first or will be the last..honestly do think maybe you should arrange a meeting with bg then you can discuss all your problems you have with them direct and then I can just carry on as we were..
Like laurel and hardy

Lol you were complaining I called you a weirdo then you call me a prick I don't no what it is you want me to say but sure I'm not the first or will be the last..honestly do think maybe you should arrange a meeting with bg then you can discuss all your problems you have with them direct and then I can just carry on as we were..
Like laurel and hardy
You honestly don't get it do you? I don't have a problem with you or BG, you can repeat it as much as you like but it won't make it true. I asked BG a question regarding your claims and you butted in calling me a liar, that's the problem nothing else. If you make claims stand by them don't lie it's quite a simple way to run your life. Stop trying to turn it into something else all the time it's boring, either stand by your claims coz you are the voice for uni like I keep saying or shut up.

You honestly don't get it do you? I don't have a problem with you or BG, you can repeat it as much as you like but it won't make it true. I asked BG a question regarding your claims and you butted in calling me a liar, that's the problem nothing else. If you make claims stand by them don't lie it's quite a simple way to run your life. Stop trying to turn it into something else all the time it's boring, either stand by your claims coz you are the voice for uni like I keep saying or shut up.
So is it that one sentence in the uni thread you want me to explain ?
Again

Not 100% sure but think has been concluded it has a longer shelf life .. Tbh even a year out of date the bags were fine to trowel up from my experience with it.

Maybe someone printed the wrong date ?
I can only share comments on using though brother :hola:

So thread starts with a sticker on date (tbc still yet) and a few peeps throw in suggestions Danny tags bg in and I suggest it might of be concluded a longer date because if the date was changed then obviously some one some where has done that. I don't know that for sure it was just a guess at a possible reason but again absolutely nothing to do with me what's so ever.
Then I say I used bags 1 year out of date which I have and is true, I did this to find out how long before it was crap to trowel up as I know already it defiantly ain't going to fail on adhesion (after 2000 bags I know that better than anyone including bg).
The rest is humour.

Not 100% sure but think has been concluded it has a longer shelf life .. Tbh even a year out of date the bags were fine to trowel up from my experience with it.

Maybe someone printed the wrong date ?
I can only share comments on using though brother :hola:

So thread starts with a sticker on date (tbc still yet) and a few peeps throw in suggestions Danny tags bg in and I suggest it might of be concluded a longer date because if the date was changed then obviously some one some where has done that. I don't know that for sure it was just a guess at a possible reason but again absolutely nothing to do with me what's so ever.
Then I say I used bags 1 year out of date which I have and is true, I did this to find out how long before it was crap to trowel up as I know already it defiantly ain't going to fail on adhesion (after 2000 bags I know that better than anyone including bg).
The rest is humour.
You either realise you are the voice for uni or you keep burying your head in the sand, you can't have it both ways. You have made plenty of claims about the gear, you don't shut up about the gear, you pounce on anyone who says anything you don't like about the gear, you are on the posters and videos for the gear, your on first name terms with the guys at BG who promote the gear. Don't make out your claims are just ideas or your opinions because they are not, they become fact once you say it and when it's questioned you lie like you did on the post we are discussing. You are not a clever man and that's your own words so stop trying to be and stop defending your bosses to the point where you are looking like a complete knob head now that's the end I'm not repeating this again, I may spend this evening gathering all your wild claims about Uni and put them into one thread to show you how you sound.

You either realise you are the voice for uni or you keep burying your head in the sand, you can't have it both ways. You have made plenty of claims about the gear, you don't shut up about the gear, you pounce on anyone who says anything you don't like about the gear, you are on the posters and videos for the gear, your on first name terms with the guys at BG who promote the gear. Don't make out your claims are just ideas or your opinions because they are not, they become fact once you say it and when it's questioned you lie like you did on the post we are discussing. You are not a clever man and that's your own words so stop trying to be and stop defending your bosses to the point where you are looking like a complete knob head now that's the end I'm not repeating this again, I may spend this evening gathering all your wild claims about Uni and put them into one thread to show you how you sound.
I am glad it is the end and glad we have had this section and little conflab , I have just read this thread over again to triple check and think I have answered your main bit of beef 4 times now.
I won't be having the circle conversation on public threads anymore with you but will always try to answer the questions on using it and will still have the banter.