just get it over with

FYI you needlessly attacked flynny in that other thread, so you explain what's wrong lol
That is exactly it, I made a perfectly good post and I even went out of my way not to slag any products. I was viciously attacked and all sorts of claims made one being an email I sent to Knauf, now @Vincey explain this please

That is exactly it, I made a perfectly good post and I even went out of my way not to slag any products. I was viciously attacked and all sorts of claims made one being an email I sent to Knauf, now @Vincey explain this please
Just put the email up pal, you can blur the names, we will be the judge of your good or wrongdoing.

About now I'm expecting a nice sunset pic and "meanwhile on the costa"....
Meanwhile on the costa
IMG_7095.JPG

Right can everyone stop commenting on this thread unless you have information about the email. Keep opening it up thinking we are getting somewhere and it's just stupid comments!!

Right can everyone stop commenting on this thread unless you have information about the email. Keep opening it up thinking we are getting somewhere and it's just stupid comments!!

Like all his other false claims you will get nowhere, so in answer to your question NO

I don't know what you don't understand, you calling out of an email, so you must've come across it. All we established so far that there's you and him and maybe a third-party involved, he's a liar and you only like magnetic plaster "art"

I don't know what you don't understand, you calling out of an email, so you must've come across it. All we established so far that there's you and him and maybe a third-party involved, he's a liar and you only like magnetic plaster "art"
Are you on about the email sent to Knauf?

Well I've pondered on this all night and have decided to offer an olive branch and draw a line under everything said, I worked with my old boss today and he was disgusted with me, he said what the hell is going on , plasterers should be sticking together not arguing with each other and he is right , I don't care if I look like a pancy saying it but " Flynny we should start a fresh and let by gones be by gones "

All for one and one for all
Unifinish we stand , united we fall.

Well I've pondered on this all night and have decided to offer an olive branch and draw a line under everything said, I worked with my old boss today and he was disgusted with me, he said what the hell is going on , plasterers should be sticking together not arguing with each other and he is right , I don't care if I look like a pancy saying it but " Flynny we should start a fresh and let by gones be by gones "

All for one and one for all
Unifinish we stand , united we fall.
What about the email