Just found ignore function.

thankfully gps is now only a lurker so we dont have to listen to that... I would rather have asif back :D

That was one example. Another would be Andy G's scintillating monologues about wanting to top himself because he found a peanut under the sofa cushion etc. I'm not sure what the precise definition of spam is, but if it includes mind numbing utter fcuking drivel then that'd be fitting.

Calling a hawk a handboard has got to be on of the craziest things I’ve ever stumbled upon online.
Your not using internet right lol.

If you search hard enough there’s a pic of me at about 16 with a Celtic jumper on .......... but you,ll never find it

Your not using internet right lol.

If you search hard enough there’s a pic of me at about 16 with a Celtic jumper on .......... but you,ll never find it
So let me get this right, you used to support Celtic now you support the huns and you used to vote labour now you vote Tory??? Where did it all go so wrong mate???

So let me get this right, you used to support Celtic now you support the huns and you used to vote labour now you vote Tory??? Where did it all go so wrong mate???
Never supported any Sunday league to be fair . Just got it cause I liked it. Same as Brazil shirt I got .
As for labour with that pillock in charge I.d never vote for em