Just checking

Members online

aufweder

sent my faulty eibenstock mixer off to get it fixed as I thought the cable was dodgy they rang me up to say it was the switch that was faulty £72 to fix fine crack on do it , got it back exactly the same it only starts when I jam the cable together so I rang them they send it back we will take another look I said also the trigger works alone what do you mean the guy said they are supposed to start only pressing in 2 buttons at the same time otherwise it's dangerous no they don't after half hour of two and frowing of yes they do no they don't I said I'll get back to you just thought I'd get opinions before I send it back a few mates I've asked agreed with me but this guy was adamant I was wrong cheers!!

sent my faulty eibenstock mixer off to get it fixed as I thought the cable was dodgy they rang me up to say it was the switch that was faulty £72 to fix fine crack on do it , got it back exactly the same it only starts when I jam the cable together so I rang them they send it back we will take another look I said also the trigger works alone what do you mean the guy said they are supposed to start only pressing in 2 buttons at the same time otherwise it's dangerous no they don't after half hour of two and frowing of yes they do no they don't I said I'll get back to you just thought I'd get opinions before I send it back a few mates I've asked agreed with me but this guy was adamant I was wrong cheers!!
Strange place for him to end up working :estudioso: oh well.
"There's nothing to be scared of"
IMG_5545.JPG

Mine has 2 switches. One to turn it on and one to lock it on. Mines 5 or 6 yrs old though.

pretty sure you have to press one switch in with your thumb and then the other switch does the speed and on/off

Where did you send it to be fixed?? Bet @Plasterers1StopShop do servicing and repairs?? As they sell those mixing drills. Sounds like the place you sent it to they haven't a clue??
TBH I'm not sure I originally bought it from whack wholesale they sorted it and just gave me the number to ring to complain I bought a cheap one today for back up and even that had the dual button start mode