Just buy a job

Andy g

Rated people 11.50 to buy, plasterer hall stair landing and ceiling sgo to look tomorrow , mate be good or shite

Job done...everyone’s happy.

F594B5A1-54C5-467E-BCA0-7B5C7919A3E1.jpeg

Genius but I have an upgrade for you , it involves a roll of cellotape and another crate

I can’t believe he didn’t bond out the grooves on the radiator first typical amateur

Just scrim them....you'd be surprised what scrim can span...or at ;east, you'd be surprised what a sparky thinks scrim can span.

Was at a job a while back and the sparky had moved the plug sockets....cheeky c**t had taped scrim over the holes.....fcukung 3x6 holes with scrim over them.

That was thoughtful of him.

Just scrim them....you'd be surprised what scrim can span...or at ;east, you'd be surprised what a sparky thinks scrim can span.

Was at a job a while back and the sparky had moved the plug sockets....cheeky c**t had taped scrim over the holes.....fcukung 3x6 holes with scrim over them.

That was thoughtful of him.
I haven’t really got a good word to say about sparkys to be honest they literally don’t give a s**t so I either snip wires back to an inch or just plaster over boxes

I haven’t really got a good word to say about sparkys to be honest they literally don’t give a s**t so I either snip wires back to an inch or just plaster over boxes
With you there mate, one knocked my sarnie off the window ledge into a bucket of skim yest..tried to sneak off..made the turd go to the chippy for me ...he was gonna deny it till his mate grassed him up...

With you there mate, one knocked my sarnie off the window ledge into a bucket of skim yest..tried to sneak off..made the turd go to the chippy for me ...he was gonna deny it till his mate grassed him up...
Holes and wires I can deal with but never mess around with my food that f**k*r would’ve been wearing that bucket of skim and made to eat the sandwich

Holes and wires I can deal with but never mess around with my food that f**k*r would’ve been wearing that bucket of skim and made to eat the sandwich
Yep shud have trouble was I mixed the butty into the skim and laid it on with the second coat....took the cucumber out first obviously....