Just brought a speedskim

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you just flattening off with it. I use a 6ft7ins lump of wood (he's a good lad really), to flatten off. Been thinking about buying one for him, feel guilty cuz I've not flattened off or done a ceiling for 2 years... Lucky me eh.

been using speedskim for a couple of years got the 1200 and 1800 great for flattening off walls and ceilings wait 5 to 10 mins after you laid on before using them 1 tip make sure nothing in your way when walking backwards looking up at ceiling! came a cropper a few times I def. recommend them saves you time and labour too

been using speedskim for a couple of years got the 1200 and 1800 great for flattening off walls and ceilings wait 5 to 10 mins after you laid on before using them 1 tip make sure nothing in your way when walking backwards looking up at ceiling! came a cropper a few times I def. recommend them saves you time and labour too

Why the fcuk are you walking backwards with a speedskim?.

Am not joking I walk backwards with mine @scottie5. I step forward 2 steps back.

I Stood behind a massive fat bird in mcds the other day she gets a text message and her phone starts beeping.
I pushed the kids to safety shouting look out it's reversing.

Screenshot_2016-02-20-21-41-12-1.png

Mines lies hiding in van,I forgot I had one.
Probably should give it another try,gathering dust like that super flexy ripple trowel.

Status
Not open for further replies.