Just broke up

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Have worked near enough everyday through December, at the start of month had only a few days in front of myself, feel good now though to break up and scrape jobs in though the month week by week, even last week was working in a room full of cat piss and s**t , but kept mind focused on the end goal

wish you all a good Christmas and hope next year is a boom year for the trade , wish you all loads of jobs and a good pay increase too
ED918AB0-EEA1-4A40-AD35-B6D041D313F4.jpeg

Last edited:
I always make that mistake. Think we’re all sort of institutionalised with grafting. We crave time off until we get it, then we start to malfunction n feel shite.
I used to think like that..dont know more..soon as I get rid of this infection il be enjoying my time off with plenty of booze,s*x and u know the rest

I.m done tomorrow . Back sat sunday to do couple of half days . Dont really take much of prefer to take hols when everyones at work

Defo more profitable but full time domestic is 4 1 man bands or 1 man and a young wipper snapper..domestics cudnt keep us going at all
Yes , I’m
Mostly working on my own on domestic jobs , when I was 2/1 gang I couldn’t do them as I’d charge too much to get them , now I can do the £200 ( quick jobs ) with minimal outlay to the £2-£5k jobs

Have worked near enough everyday through December, at the start of month had only a few days in front of myself, feel good now though to break up and scrape jobs in though the month week by week, even last week was working in a room full of cat piss and s**t , but kept mind focused on the end goal

wish you all a good Christmas and hope next year is a boom year for the trade , wish you all loads of jobs and a good pay increase too
View attachment 42946
Have a good Xmas mate 1 of the nicest blokes on here

I always make that mistake. Think we’re all sort of institutionalised with grafting. We crave time off until we get it, then we start to malfunction n feel shite.
I’ve had enough already, it’s starting to make me feel sick. I’m so bored. I keep getting up to look out the window? So restless. I spent two hours in the gym earlier. I keep eating even though I’m not hungry. Tonight I might have to get some cans and just slowly sedate my mind.