Just bought new trowel

Just bought two new carbon steel trowels with wooden handles, one Marshalltown and the other is one @Vincey told us about a curry one from America seems a nice piece of steel good weight and balance possibly steel a bit thicker than Marshalltown, got a 14 inch hawk too nice, bit heavier than Marshalltown but thicker and more substantial so I am a happy bunny and @Vincey thanks for the heads up about Bon tools

Amazing trowel Andy just always use the heel with it or it will cut through each spread looks a c**t

Might be worth permashaping it with a vice or hammer gently if your careless c**t

Just bought two new carbon steel trowels with wooden handles, one Marshalltown and the other is one @Vincey told us about a curry one from America seems a nice piece of steel good weight and balance possibly steel a bit thicker than Marshalltown, got a 14 inch hawk too nice, bit heavier than Marshalltown but thicker and more substantial so I am a happy bunny and @Vincey thanks for the heads up about Bon tools
Nick it orredyrr f**k**g s**t

What the f**k does that mean you even older and dead c**t
how old is old ?
I know a man who has an operation most years on his hand so he can carry on laying on, he don’t need the money neither he just knows nothing else. He will rub up external behind 3 fast spreads and never shuts up. Fit as a fiddle 73 .
Respect for the old boys who taught me what you won’t learn in gollege

Ox ulteaflex any good
Yes m8 as good as any trowel what wrong whith a worn in Marshalltown trowel does the job as good OK might be easier on the joint at the end of the day it all money making the old plastrers only had one trowel and some of them were s**t odds at skiming a trowel not going to work miracles as a i say you got it or you haven't like the rocket ronnie

Yes m8 as good as any trowel what wrong whith a worn in Marshalltown trowel does the job as good OK might be easier on the joint at the end of the day it all money making the old plastrers only had one trowel and some of them were s**t odds at skiming a trowel not going to work miracles as a i say you got it or you haven't like the rocket ronnie
GET f**k*d there only one rocket, Ronnie