Just bought all the gear

And as if buy magic
16813208017788336588986137320293.jpg

My mate is a handyman he's said he read a post on decorating forum that blue grit 50/50 with bottled water preferably evian is the best way! Not saying you guys don't know but let's be fair to decorating guys they got the hardest part.

My mate is a handyman he's said he read a post on decorating forum that blue grit 50/50 with bottled water preferably evian is the best way! Not saying you guys don't know but let's be fair to decorating guys they got the hardest part.
hi smoothie, good to see you back, always liked your sense of humour,

hi smoothie, good to see you back, always liked your sense of humour,
It's spammer mate I'm not a plasterer I made my money in the antiques game, just like to do my own bits round the house in pretty handy with diy and tinkering around with engines ect. I got loads of time on my hands, sold a faberge egg back in mix 90s which set me up really
Happy One More Day GIF by KeaBabies

It's spammer mate I'm not a plasterer I made my money in the antiques game, just like to do my own bits round the house in pretty handy with diy and tinkering around with engines ect. I got loads of time on my hands, sold a faberge egg back in mix 90s which set me up really
Happy One More Day GIF by KeaBabies
do you have a twin, who lives in devon, gob on a stick/funny guy, he was always on here,