Just been on the Plastering DIY SCHOOL Coarse in Stockport and Looking for Work ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the plastering course at the DIY school in Stockport and I'm earning up to 500 a week now. All you need is confidence and commitment. So 'JonnyTheApprentice' you've just gotta believe in yourself son!

I Had Never Touched Any Plastering Tools Before I Took The Course And Ever Since I Have Learnt Different Skills By Taking On Work.. I Would Say I Was On 400 A Week Just 2 Months After Completing The Course.

either way i am doin the course and gonna wrk as a plasterer 1 way or another, obviously i aint gonna be a pro overnight but i am a great learner and i am very serious bout what i wanna do and where i wanna be in 10 years time so FCUK all u negative goon balls!

Yeah it's feckin hilarious eh:RpS_crying: it's a waste of time changing it back to my own avatar:RpS_laugh:

either way i am doin the course and gonna wrk as a plasterer 1 way or another, obviously i aint gonna be a pro overnight but i am a great learner and i am very serious bout what i wanna do and where i wanna be in 10 years time so FCUK all u negative goon balls!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a sparks by trade but somehow fell into plastering seven years ago and have been doing it ever since. Not some wanky course but learning over the years from a spread. I couldnt believe it the other day, i phoned up about possibly getting a qualification in plastering and a company that organises the cscs card said that for £650.00 they would come and inspect me for 1DAY!!! and give me an NVQ2. What a bunch of fucksticks!!!! Years ago you couldnt just buy qualifications!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.