just a small crack to fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if morph's super clay would sort that out...............:RpS_mellow:

Yes mate , scrim it up ,you may have to put some paper in the larger cracks ,we fine The Sun seems to stick better ,best of luck :RpS_wink:

It's a house that is suffering from a bit of subsidence, funny thing is I filled that crack bout 6 years ago and at the time I thought it was a bit suspect as there was various cracks around the property inside and out, corners of windows, above doors etc, since then it has got worse more cracks, windows not closing, doors jamming,the woman of the house contacted her insurers who in turn called upon a structural engineer who has been monitoring the cracks for 18 months, and it is subsidence, we started on it last week, and it must have moved bout 3-4 inches at the worst point, the owner has moved out for 8 weeks, the pilers start on Tuesday, the joys of subsidence??. The women of the house is worried her house will fall down, but to be honest it's not the worst one I've seen, shame really, but as long as there is subsidence an my boss keeps his tendering pencil sharp hopefully I'll always have a job lol

Riblath it, strap it and fill it with marshmallows. Then talk about what a sweet job you did in the pub while you drink your wages. :RpS_thumbup:

It's a house that is suffering from a bit of subsidence, funny thing is I filled that crack bout 6 years ago and at the time I thought it was a bit suspect as there was various cracks around the property inside and out, corners of windows, above doors etc, since then it has got worse more cracks, windows not closing, doors jamming,the woman of the house contacted her insurers who in turn called upon a structural engineer who has been monitoring the cracks for 18 months, and it is subsidence, we started on it last week, and it must have moved bout 3-4 inches at the worst point, the owner has moved out for 8 weeks, the pilers start on Tuesday, the joys of subsidence??. The women of the house is worried her house will fall down, but to be honest it's not the worst one I've seen, shame really, but as long as there is subsidence an my boss keeps his tendering pencil sharp hopefully I'll always have a job lol

So that easyfill 6 years ago didnt hold it then marra............rough B*****d.....:RpS_sneaky:

Why don't you build a studwall in front of it, board it, then do a wallcrete brick effect while they are away. :rolleyes)

If only, lol it's poor tho, people have to wait years for it to get sorted! Almost 4 years since she made her claim to her house insurers? You should see the pile of paper work she has between insurers, surveys, reports, 4 years! And it just got worse and worse, wtf:rolleyes)

maybe she could use the paperwork as building paper to pack out her crack..........:RpS_thumbsup:

Arti!!! She's a 57 year old widow Marra

Gagging for it then no doubt. She's probably orchestrated the whole thing just to get you there.

I think it would be damn rude if you didn't at least try your luck by pinching her bum.

FFs enough!!!!! She is a granny but not seen her daughter yet mmm mabye a milfygilf combo? Pmsl:RpS_lol::RpS_sneaky:

Last edited:
I doubt the grandson is into cookolding, you night have to slip him a tenner to p1ss off for the afternoon.

It did look a tad nasty tho Should have just said she's a granny to confirm to nisus gilf comment, and I changed before I seen your cockhold post danmac, honest , wasn't tryin to be a smartarse, but does look funny now. Just want to clear up any grandson cockholdin accusations, but yeh should the situation arise then yeh, here's a tenna son now feck off I'm gonna call yer granny's bingo numbers now!!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.