Juddering.

Members online

Quinny

My 11" Marshalltown, finishing trowelis doing a lot of juddering, leaving a fan tail effect which i have to go over again to erase, does anyone know a cure as it is pi**ing me off,regards.

My 11" Marshalltown, finishing trowelis doing a lot of juddering, leaving a fan tail effect which i have to go over again to erase, does anyone know a cure as it is pi**ing me off,regards.
Either use more water finishing or the fukers blunt I'd say

Your handles worn out mate. Change it to cork.
Agree there just look for your old lady's bottle of bubbly or presecco if shes cheap pull the cork out of that take the one handle off put the cork one in and tighten the nut game changer for ya there lad

Strange, i think it may be the handle, as if i go back on the handle as far as possible when trowelling up it seems to help,with regards to the cork handle, i only drink White ace, plastic bottle, plastic handle,so that wont help, thanks anyway.

Get a 14 '' Marshalltown size matters.