Jub

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasterjfe

Private Member
anyone know how many metres a tub of Algicid will do ?

data sheets on their website are dreadfull cant get any info of there that i need

I'm not sure about the nanosil paint exactly, but the Revitalcolour range has the same coverage rates on the datasheet, all guys who have used this from us say its 50 sq m per tub there or there abouts.

I'm not sure about the nanosil paint exactly, but the Revitalcolour range has the same coverage rates on the datasheet, all guys who have used this from us say its 50 sq m per tub there or there abouts.

yeah sounds right ish. i think nanoxil G paint is rarely sold so the stock levels aint so great. fungacide wash in a small spray bottle tho ! you need about 50 bottles to do a decent size job....

kiem do algicid in a 50L drum

makes more sense and facade paint wise you will struggle to beat kiem

John if you need any numbers let me know i will pm you , and if they wont take your card payments, we can and just get it delivered any where you want mate. @plasterjfe

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah sounds right ish. i think nanoxil G paint is rarely sold so the stock levels aint so great. fungacide wash in a small spray bottle tho ! you need about 50 bottles to do a decent size job....

kiem do algicid in a 50L drum

makes more sense and facade paint wise you will struggle to beat kiem

The stock levels are very low, I think it's around 7-10 days to get it in. As Warrior and Dan said, Leon is your man. Any problems give me a call and I can sort it out for you as well

Thanks to the above posters.

I aint seen the thread as I left for a week in spain last week thats why I was in a rush to get progress but I managed to get an order in over the phone with payment.

Your right ryan the nanoxil is coming from europe on a 7-10 day

Jub bucket coats seem to be fairly priced composited to others.got a quote for 75 for parex gear which was 30 odd more than jub.is there much difference in quality?

Jub bucket coats seem to be fairly priced composited to others.got a quote for 75 for parex gear which was 30 odd more than jub.is there much difference in quality?

75 is decent ish considering merchants up north are askin 82 plus vat
I was paying much less a year back.

The diffrence is the 3rd party
You can get krend tc 1.5, jub 1.5, weber sil 1.5, basf 1.5 all for around 52 to 65 and they are all top quality finish coats prob better than dpr some of em.

Shop around

well the italian gear is top quality too

I can get you one from a paint company there (No its not Mapei or fassa) so the technology is bang on you can have acrylic, acrylic/silicone, silicone silicate, obviously the later is more expensive

Think I know which company this is. Yes good gear, but they need to sort their bead prices out.

Status
Not open for further replies.