joshua v whyte

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgreigh

Anyone see it?not what I was expecting but a good watch.lots of hype and cheap talk before the fight made it what it was,Joshua seemed to let it get to him and took his eye off the fight:cachetada:

92db379f132e7e801e0754f8f37e83a9.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

never seen an atmosphere like it when whyte hit the canvas

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1449995219307.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1449995219307.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 182
Last edited:
it weren't bad Danny. we were higher up than it looks. watched all the big fights except malinaggi. the place is f**k**g expensive though. I tweeted a pic to Eddie hearn saying £60 and Im up in the clouds. 10 seconds later I see him whip his phone out and look up lol

it weren't bad Danny. we were higher up than it looks. watched all the big fights except malinaggi. the place is f**k**g expensive though. I tweeted a pic to Eddie hearn saying £60 and Im up in the clouds. 10 seconds later I see him whip his phone out and look up lol

Would have been a good event,I was looking forward to this more than the fury v klitchko,did you stay over or travel?

Would have been a good event,I was looking forward to this more than the fury v klitchko,did you stay over or travel?

The main event & the whole card was ten times better than the fury card.

In fact, there was more entertainment in Joshua's fight than in Furys career

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell of a card.
To be fair whyte came across as a cock but to his credit he gave it a good go he also took more shots from aj than most have managed.
He's got some future that josuha though.

Joshua got exposed a bit while Eubank Jnr was dead at the weight. Trainer would like him to move up a weight but dad says he's fine. Never mind your sons' health eh !

stayed over mate. got a room in a pub called the angerstein hotel. parked on someone's drive round the corner for a tenner and got a taxi to the 02. got a taxi on the way home and he said I dont know where it is. im a london cabbie. I said its in london thats all I know haha. it can't be that big can it lol. too big for me, ill stick with cov.

listened to a radio interview a while back after fury had sparred with Joshua and he said the lad was defo one to watch for the future....................hoping kell brook destroys amir khan sometime soon

quigg Frampton is going to be a cracker. i hope Frampton does a job on quigg. I think the jackal is my next glove I need signing although I have a sneaky suspicion im getting an AJ glove for Christmas

kind of. I get all british sports channels inc box nation. sky blx office. all the foreign channels. premier league pass. American channels etc. £50 a year

Anyone watching lee v bjs? just been watching some of saunders' workouts. hes in great shape. definitely going to make lee work go keep his title

I still think lee is to strong for him. But u never know in boxing. 1 punch can change a fight. I'll be putting my money on lee.

D
quigg Frampton is going to be a cracker. i hope Frampton does a job on quigg. I think the jackal is my next glove I need signing although I have a sneaky suspicion im getting an AJ glove for Christmas

Did you see the Frampton fight a south American around a year ago? Brilliant watch,Frampton won on points in the end but got knocked down twice early on almost causing an upset.

D

Did you see the Frampton fight a south American around a year ago? Brilliant watch,Frampton won on points in the end but got knocked down twice early on almost causing an upset.
Seen that fight. Frampton had a bad start the night. But he turned it around. Not easy to do in the USA.

Yeah it was the same night quigg fought kiko Martinez. i think it took Frampton 5 rounds to finish Martinez and iirc quigg did it in the first. I did think frampton will win but im starting to sway to quigg now. I hope he doesnt walk from his house to the ring again. that was so cringy

Big thanks to Andy Lee for meeting up with my brother and singing gloves for charity and @beddy. He is a true gentleman. He is going to do the Connor for a 11 year old boxer out of here club if he is back in Ireland in time. It is the kids first final. One he will never forget.
IMG_2024.jpg

Yeah cant wait for mine. The second is going to the fella i buy my gloves from who donates all the profit to cancer research uk. Thanks @theclemo youre a real star.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.