Joshua v ruiz

Members online

smoother09

Should be a easy win for him tonight, should be fighting wilder or the gypsy king though f**k**g politics in heavy weight division was much better in the Tyson, hollyfield era

Very true. I honestly don’t know how Joshua has any fans he’s the biggest joke in the history of heavyweight boxing
I know mate there all the same these days just want to hold on to there belts and fight as little as possible it's criminal really considering what they earn!

That's a fight that should definitely happen but I doubt it! He'll probably retire by time that comes round!!! The big black Dodger! :LOL:
He don’t want wilder or fury the boys shitting himself trust me! It’s funny how he was slagging fury off and saying he would fight him when he was totally out of shape and obese, but since he beat that dosser wilder he seams to have piped down a bit! Joshua has been mugging all the fans for far too long!

He don’t want wilder or fury the boys shitting himself trust me! It’s funny how he was slagging fury off and saying he would fight him when he was totally out of shape and obese, but since he beat that dosser wilder he seams to have piped down a bit! Joshua has been mugging all the fans for far too long!
Its wrong ain't it embarrassing really!

“I want to continue to fight the best” made me laugh hearing that at the presser.

He fights f**k**g 100/1 nobodies.

The only risk he took was fighting a 70 year old vlad, and that very nearly went wrong he almost got slept. Vlad conveniently stepped off the gas then hmmm.

I got some s**t on here before for slagging aj off before but people can see it now.

Overly protected cash cow. Fury would end his career

“I want to continue to fight the best” made me laugh hearing that at the presser.

The only risk he took was fighting a 70 year old vlad, and that very nearly went wrong he almost got slept. Vlad conveniently stepped off the gas then hmmm.

I got some s**t on here before for slagging aj off before but people can see it now.

Very true! But he's been made out to be the golden b*ll***s of heavyweight boxing because he's a 'nice guy' there's no place for niceties in boxing he needs to prove his worth! Stop f**k**g about and fight the fighters! I don't doubt he has talent but he's dodging.

He doesn’t need to fight fury, he’s got nothing he wants so it’s lose lose situation. If he fights wilder and gets beat then they’ll fight. If he wins he’s no need to fight him. It’s wba/wbc/ibf/ibo that somehow don’t have the power to make them fight like they did 20/30 years ago with the hearns hayman and do on seem to have all the power and pull the strings. More corrupt than Italian football.

He doesn’t need to fight fury, he’s got nothing he wants so it’s lose lose situation. If he fights wilder and gets beat then they’ll fight. If he wins he’s no need to fight him. It’s wba/wbc/ibf/ibo that somehow don’t have the power to make them fight like they did 20/30 years ago with the hearns hayman and do on seem to have all the power and pull the strings. More corrupt than Italian football.
Agree boxing is corrupt just look at the draw the refs gave the fury/wilder fight what a complete joke! Fury should be holding the wbc belt now.
It’s going too far now, f**k the belts! They need to fight for the fans after all that’s where the money is generated from.

Agree boxing is corrupt just look at the draw the refs gave the fury/wilder fight what a complete joke! Fury should be holding the wbc belt now.
It’s going too far now, f**k the belts! They need to fight for the fans after all that’s where the money is generated from.
That’s nothing compared to both triple g vs Canelo fights. Fury doesn’t want to get beat either so he dodges fights, same as billy joe Saunders. Technically mint but avoid the big fights

That’s nothing compared to both triple g vs Canelo fights. Fury doesn’t want to get beat either so he dodges fights, same as billy joe Saunders. Technically mint but avoid the big fights
Yeah golovkin got robbed for sure! I don’t know how you can say fury is dodging fights though? when he comeback lost near on 10st had 2 years out the ring then had 2 nobody fights and went to America to fight a heavy hitting champion that no-one wanted to and beat the man!!

Yeah golovkin got robbed for sure! I don’t know how you can say fury is dodging fights though? when he comeback lost near on 10st had 2 years out the ring then had 2 nobody fights and went to America to fight a heavy hitting champion that no-one wanted to and beat the man!!
Why not have the rematch? Everybody wanted it. Now he’s fighting a bum. Could of gone for whyte. Whyte will flatten that division till he gets to the top. Nobody wants to fight him, he’ll fight anyone. Nothing to lose.

Very true. Just like conor mcg going back in to fight khabib. Love or hate him n fury but they got b*ll***s.

Why not have the rematch? Everybody wanted it. Now he’s fighting a bum. Could of gone for whyte. Whyte will flatten that division till he gets to the top. Nobody wants to fight him, he’ll fight anyone. Nothing to lose.
Boxing politics and money! Also would you be that interested in fighting someone again who you have already beat and got robbed? I’m a big fan of Dillian whyte mate, now that’s a man that will fight anyone and throughly deserves a shot! Wilder didn’t want any of that fight mate. Whyte is being shut out because he’s high risk!

Very true. Just like conor mcg going back in to fight khabib. Love or hate him n fury but they got b*ll***s.
I wouldn’t watch that Conor vs kebab fight again if it was on a teatime with free beer. Was dreadful that first one. Conor had nothing, stick to being retired.

I love watching mcgregor fight mate, I just don’t know how many more times I can get fired up when watching him because I feel like my soul has been ripped out when I see him start too gas!

Boxing politics and money! Also would you be that interested in fighting someone again who you have already beat and got robbed? I’m a big fan of Dillian whyte mate, now that’s a man that will fight anyone and throughly deserves a shot! Wilder didn’t want any of that fight mate. Whyte is being shut out because he’s high risk!
He got knocked out though and got up, had that happened in the 6/7 fury would of been asleep by the 12. 9 out of 10 refs wouldn’t of even started the count with the way he dropped. Say if aj does that tonight it will be waved off, Ruiz does it he’ll start the count.

He got knocked out though and got up, had that happened in the 6/7 fury would of been asleep by the 12. 9 out of 10 refs wouldn’t of even started the count with the way he dropped. Say if aj does that tonight it will be waved off, Ruiz does it he’ll start the count.
He’s eyes where open on 3, watch the fight again mate Fury totally out boxed wilder.

He’s eyes where open on 3, watch the fight again mate Fury totally out boxed wilder.
He did win, he wouldn’t of won the rematch, wilder has what fury hasn’t. Knockout power. Second fight would of been a different ball game. He’d of gone for the knockout from the first bell.

He did win, he wouldn’t of won the rematch, wilder has what fury hasn’t. Knockout power. Second fight would of been a different ball game. He’d of gone for the knockout from the first bell.
You’re right fury doesn’t have that big punching power that most heavyweights do but he makes up for that with great boxing skills and ability. Everyone gave him no chance in the first fight and look what happened! Wilder was trying to knock him out with every punch in the first fight but he couldn’t land a thing on him! Fury’s movement is too much to handle for the likes of wilder or aj.

You’re right fury doesn’t have that big punching power that most heavyweights do but he makes up for that with great boxing skills and ability. Everyone gave him no chance in the first fight and look what happened! Wilder was trying to knock him out with every punch in the first fight but he couldn’t land a thing on him! Fury’s movement is too much to handle for the likes of wilder or aj.
Wilder fury 2 announced if he beats King Kong the grandad. So that’s another possible 12-18 month before aj wilder aj fury. Who’s dodging who here?

Wilder fury 2 announced if he beats King Kong the grandad. So that’s another possible 12-18 month before aj wilder aj fury. Who’s dodging who here?
You tell me how comes wilder & fury can agree to fight twice no problems!. and they couldn’t make the wilder v aj fight happen?? Hmmm!! Do you still think fury dodges fights? Lol.

You tell me how comes wilder & fury can agree to fight twice no problems!. and they couldn’t make the wilder v aj fight happen?? Hmmm!! Do you still think fury dodges fights? Lol.
Forcing Joshua vs whyte it’s whyte who none of them want. He’d fight them on the back street for a fiver.

Fury don’t bang and don’t like getting hit so Joshua has always has a punchers chance against him. Joshua is chinny as fook but always will b in with a shout of wining a fight purely on the fact no ones likes his power he brings.but since he’s been champ he’s gun shy and don’t like letting the right hand go,plus fury has fought all bums all apart from wilder which I think is shocking any way

I'm going Joshua winning this one on distance but getting rattled early on if I'm wrong we can discuss how s**t I am in the morning! Goodnight.

Fury don’t bang and don’t like getting hit so Joshua has always has a punchers chance against him. Joshua is chinny as fook but always will b in with a shout of wining a fight purely on the fact no ones likes his power he brings.but since he’s been champ he’s gun shy and don’t like letting the right hand go,plus fury has fought all bums all apart from wilder which I think is shocking any way
I don’t agree fury has only boxed bums apart from wilder... klitschko in Germany while he was still just about on top of his game. Chisora, the second fight he dominated absolutely from the word go.
Cunningham, yes small but hell of a boxer good fight again came back from a knock down to win by ko
Shame the haye fight never came off

I don’t agree fury has only boxed bums apart from wilder... klitschko in Germany while he was still just about on top of his game. Chisora, the second fight he dominated absolutely from the word go.
Cunningham, yes small but hell of a boxer good fight again came back from a knock down to win by ko
Shame the haye fight never came off
I don’t rate any of them. The heavyweight division has been shite for years,much better fights at cruiser middle welter etc plus klitchpoo killed the division with his boring s**t fights in Germany with no atmosphere

I don’t rate any of them. The heavyweight division has been shite for years,much better fights at cruiser middle welter etc plus klitchpoo killed the division with his boring s**t fights in Germany with no atmosphere
Plus that klitchko fury fight was a joke of a heavyweight fight .up there with one of the most boring fights in history

Plus that klitchko fury fight was a joke of a heavyweight fight .up there with one of the most boring fights in history

You lost? Wheres ur mammy little boy. The FOOK you doing down here? You know as much about boxing as you do golf ya slag

AJ in 2 .
FA21C860-F38C-401F-AC94-455D14E13A08.jpeg

You lost? Wheres ur mammy little boy. The FOOK you doing down here? You know as much about boxing as you do golf ya slag
f**k off u ginger bumder boi,with your chavy playground mummy boy s**t and fucck off to the artex section u chancer tell every one how good you r shining up thistle with your spazzy flex lol