Joint in thin coat,

craigEEE

I've had a section dry quicker than the rest, and it looks odd, will I just be able to paint over the full elevation to sort it?

I'm just thinking it will be easier to paint it and I can do that on my own without anyone giving me a hand

So today was the 2nd time we've coated it, the joint is in exactly the same place so non of us are sure what's caused it. We all do loads of TC and had a few lads on the elevation so it's not a timing thing but one area just went dry whilst the rest stayed relatively wet. So I just want to know would painting it sort it out. It's more the shades look different where it meets

So today was the 2nd time we've coated it, the joint is in exactly the same place so non of us are sure what's caused it. We all do loads of TC and had a few lads on the elevation so it's not a timing thing but one area just went dry whilst the rest stayed relatively wet. So I just want to know would painting it sort it out. It's more the shades look different where it meets
Yes paint would sort it out but defeats object of thincoat...wont it weather it out or that bad

Did ye prime it

Yes paint would sort it out but defeats object of thincoat...wont it weather it out or that bad
I could handle the defects but it's in a straight line which is annoying, only thing I can think of is a higher suction on this strip maybe the breeze coming off the extension roof or something. Just annoying though as I've never had problems with TC before

I'm just gonna give it a paint then and hopefully it will sort it

I could handle the defects but it's in a straight line which is annoying, only thing I can think of is a higher suction on this strip maybe the breeze coming off the extension roof or something. Just annoying though as I've never had problems with TC before

I'm just gonna give it a paint then and hopefully it will sort it
Just paint it top coat can pick up really fast in warm weather got to keep the joints wet you can spray it on with machines one man and a labourer could do a full house in the day in warm weather without any fear of striking a joint and they are light and easy to set up

We went over it again with TC, team of 4 on an elevation of two tubs, for some reason it just kept pulling in quicker than I've ever seen but we got it right this evening