Joining the Rendabot crew.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgreenplastering

Private Member
So it looks like I'm investing and going to be joining you all.

After some helpful info from both @bobby and @owls I'm getting myself a Ritmo L.
Thanks for the advice lads much appreciated [emoji106].

It seems like an investment I need to make with the amount of rendering we have been doing I just hope it bloody continues!

I also had a very good chat with Ian from @PFTwales who's also advised me on getting the Ritmo.
I did try to speak to Ryan last week at Plasterersonestopshop and was told he'd call me back but never heard nothing.

I'm in the process of sorting finance then will be calling Ian to place the order and join the crew.
Will be taking my lads up for a training day once it's in I just hope England have beat Wales by then or its after I pick it up! Couldn't handle the banter if we lose [emoji33][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After some helpful info from both @bobby and @owls I'm getting myself a Ritmo L.

It seems like an investment I need to make with the amount of rendering we have been doing I just hope it bloody continues!

I also had a very good chat with Ian from @PFTwales who's also advised me on getting the Ritmo.
I did try to speak to Ryan last week at Plasterersonestopshop and was told he'd call me back but never heard nothing.

I'm in the process of sorting finance then will be calling Ian to place the order and join the crew.
Will be taking my lads up for a training day once it's in I just hope England have beat Wales by then or its after I pick it up! Couldn't handle the banter if we lose [emoji33][emoji23]

Good speaking with you a minute a go mate. As explained, sorry for the lack of comms on Friday. Been a stressful week with our servers crashing. Now back up and running

Let me know how you get on.

Ryan

Welcome to the dark side Mate ,your never look back

free tools for commission @PFTwales ?x

Welcome to the dark side Mate ,your never look back

This don't mean I have to be your friend though does it? Im guessing I'll get more abuse after your evening beer when I post questions on how to use it?? [emoji23][emoji106]

This don't mean I have to be your friend though does it? Im guessing I'll get more abuse after your evening beer when I post questions on how to use it?? [emoji23][emoji106]

Keith don't know how they work lol

All the best j

It's really hard to get outta bed when ya gotta go rendering.
Sometimes I think I'd be better off with a paper round.
We had to hand ball 2 chimneys today ,on the sea front ,f**k that was cold in the wind ,but the temps were showing 4c ,felt like -10 !lol

I'd like to thank everyone again for there input. The forum has spoken.
Guys off here have been a massive help and it is they who have swayed me with my decision.

Thanks to Ryan who took the time to ring me after my earlier post and talk through some things with me. Sounds like a decent bloke with a good set up.
But
It seems like the Rimto L is what will suit me best and I'll be purchasing it through Ian at PFT Wales.
I hope it works out for me after the outlay but I'm sure it will be a worthwhile investment and a lot less stress on the body although possibly a lot of stress on the mind to start with!

I'll make sure I'm a star pupil when I go for training and listen well to take it all in!

Guys off here have been a massive help and it is they who have swayed me with my decision.

Thanks to Ryan who took the time to ring me after my earlier post and talk through some things with me. Sounds like a decent bloke with a good set up.
But
It seems like the Rimto L is what will suit me best and I'll be purchasing it through Ian at PFT Wales.
I hope it works out for me after the outlay but I'm sure it will be a worthwhile investment and a lot less stress on the body although possibly a lot of stress on the mind to start with!

I'll make sure I'm a star pupil when I go for training and listen well to take it all in!

After chatting to you the past week I would say it's the right machine for what you do(y)

But

Ian is a top man ,but you will also get loads of help on here from guys that have the same machine ,get over the first few weeks your be fine ,we have all been there ,best of luck

But

Best of luck with it mate. Take notes with the training and listen as the advice given will be key.
Keep in touch and let us know if we can help with anything

If you need any advice on spraying Rendaid im a fewkin ninja with the gear now like.................:coffe:

I know it's not like parinter and your not meant to but do you use rend aid over painted surfaces and mesh with pins or do you say no it got a come off?

I've only used weber so couldn't tell you about how good parinter is. I wouldn't go over paint with any render tbh but that's just me

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

As you know we same day Bob , so it's the morning temps that mess us up more

Do you ever look at the overnight temps when rendering @keithuk ?
Big nippy last night!!
image.jpeg

As you know we same day Bob , so it's the morning temps that mess us up more

First spray this year next week, how much excel you using now Keith? What temps is it there atm? What time are you opening it up? Floodlights jobby still?

Status
Not open for further replies.