Joiners don't you just hate them

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigfella

Why can't joiners build studding right ? The last two jobs I've been on they have set the studding out wrong, it bloody pi** me off its more like a patch work quilt, it's common sense :RpS_cursing:

Set the walls out wrong I.e they don't make a board you have to cut the board down and have raw edges and your getting waste and no timbers on corners or around of the windows bloody sh*t, I'm just moaning as I've had to get over it again and and again

Because they are just jack basterds who will always do what ever is the easy way for them, with the attitude that the plasterers will get over it.:RpS_angry:

Joiners hate brickies.
Spreads hate joiners.

Sparks hate spreads.
Plumbers hate spreads.
Chippies hate spreads.

Seems like everyone hates us :RpS_mellow:

I find joiners alright in general..................... where-as I'd prefer plumbers and electricians to be in the General :RpS_thumbup:

Joiners hate brickies.
Spreads hate joiners.

Sparks hate spreads.
Plumbers hate spreads.
Chippies hate spreads.

Painters, other spreads ,labourers, our partners.. yes its everyone..

Plumbers make 600 holes for 15mm pipe,spread will fill it. sparks who leave tails out and put sockets/switches where impossible to get trowel,builders who brick up door ways flush with skim one side 50mm tother.chippies with wonky door linings.the list goes on. and all we get is the decorator to upset.

Why can't joiners build studding right ? The last two jobs I've been on they have set the studding out wrong, it bloody pi** me off its more like a patch work quilt, it's common sense :RpS_cursing:

Usally I find joiners okish, it's the sparks that fck me off with over meter long tails out of a socket!! However today chucked 2 ceiling on that had been dropped that were bouncing everywhere!! I pulled them on it and they said they use 600 centres on a F*****g ceiling!! Fckin knobs also didn't nog them out!

i used to follow a joiner who always said to me that " you like a challange dont you " no i like a sodding easy life!!!!! knob!!

Joiners hate brickies.
Spreads hate joiners.

Sparks hate spreads.
Plumbers hate spreads.
Chippies hate spreads.

And i just totally hate myself and fall out constantly ,as an handyman lol, the xmas parties am good though and no arguments on pay rises/ hours of work lol ;)

Legomen, wood butchers and pipe lickers.. All expect us to get over their shoite :RpS_thumbup:

Isn't studwork a Chippies job? I always looked at joiners working in a workshop and not out on site. They make the gear that a chippie fits i.e. Windows, door frames etc.

Joiners/carpenters/chippies/wood butchers.........different names same thing to a lot of people.
Cabinet maker sounds more of a craftsman for the 'niche' market though :RpS_thumbup:

Isn't studwork a Chippies job? I always looked at joiners working in a workshop and not out on site. They make the gear that a chippie fits i.e. Windows, door frames etc.

Yes a joiner works in a workshop making windows, staircases etc etc...
Its a carpenter that 1st 2nd & 3rd fixes on site.

But we mainly call the site lads joiners up here Nisus...........some of them could make a canny wooden handboard like :RpS_biggrin:

But we mainly call the site lads joiners up here Nisus...........some of them could make a canny wooden handboard like :RpS_biggrin:

Yeah I know mate, but your all weird up there :RpS_wink:
Marras, Joiners, Handboards!! I give up lol :RpS_biggrin:

Joiners hate brickies.
Spreads hate joiners.

Sparks hate spreads.
Plumbers hate spreads.
Chippies hate spreads.

but they all need us to hide there shite work and make the finish look spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.