John j .s van

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Kitted it out today. Gone for the grab n throw racking. .Just keep chucking stud to back till what ever you need comes to front
20190108_162604.jpg

You found somewhere to empty your slop bucket then.
In better state than mine. Ment to sort it over Christmas break, now I'm planning on sorting it out over the weekend, just don't know which one.

Yeah of course he's a tramp, didn't need to see his van to know that though. My van is like a pile of crap on the inside and outside, but it has never affected my attitude to my work.
I am . I.m a dirty tramp . Though I can be tidy when i have to. But that's very rare so I just slapped it on.
Also got.a shitty right thigh as i have a habbit of wiping trowel on it if i get shite on it lol

I can’t be a hypocrite tho as my van does get messy at times, never that bad tho. And I’d always rectify it of a weekend. Committed this year to keep it organised and tidy. Messy van or work areas stresses me out

I can’t be a hypocrite tho as my van does get messy at times, never that bad tho. And I’d always rectify it of a weekend. Committed this year to keep it organised and tidy. Messy van or work areas stresses me out
That is organised. I can locate what ever a need in seconds