joddymix for sale open to offers

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
just looked at your website @stiltwalker noticed your in colchester, i'm in manningtree so could i come see the joddy in action ?

Last edited by a moderator:
They are a good bit of kit mate ,you got two trowels going ,as it does turn it out quick , had one years ago

They are a good bit of kit mate ,you got two trowels going ,as it does turn it out quick , had one years ago
13to20bags n hour Pal I reckond abou16 for hardwall. But my new toy destroyed a pallet out hardwall in little over an hour today :)

What machine you got now Wigan?

Monojet pal. Bumpy start first couple days mainly with adding powder at start. Then sum numpty let it run out of powder. But today I started spraying at bout half 8 n I was cleaned out for ten. Got my new spray gun delivered to site at 8 this morn thanx to Ian jones @ a Pftwales 900 long rotating coupling 3m high sprayed of the floor .

Monojet pal. Bumpy start first couple days mainly with adding powder at start. Then sum numpty let it run out of powder. But today I started spraying at bout half 8 n I was cleaned out for ten. Got my new spray gun delivered to site at 8 this morn thanx to Ian jones @ a Pftwales 900 long rotating coupling 3m high sprayed of the floor .

Nice 1.can 1 guy keep up ruling with the guy on the gun?so is that 40 bags(100m2)Good going if so.

Nice 1.can 1 guy keep up ruling with the guy on the gun?so is that 40 bags(100m2)Good going if so.
45 pal
120m maybe a touch more more internal roomss no windows just a door with tepmp lunners set at 10 mil . I cleaned pump out n he had ruled one room abd 2 walls in the other si i just finnished up with him. Then did naf all while the lads beaded n rubed for 2 hours.. We left um to it n had a breaky n praised our sekfs ha

45 pal
120m maybe a touch more more internal roomss no windows just a door with tepmp lunners set at 10 mil . I cleaned pump out n he had ruled one room abd 2 walls in the other si i just finnished up with him. Then did naf all while the lads beaded n rubed for 2 hours.. We left um to it n had a breaky n praised our sekfs ha

45 pal

Hope it is making you loads Lee. Beats mixing with a whisk doesn't,t it! Saves your arms as we'll.

Spent 2 hrs masking up and setting up then all ready to go. Primed machine and then tried to put our 10m pipe on!

Our 10m pipe has a air geka fitting and the Ritmo has a push fit. Left the 15m pipe that came with to at home so that was the end of that.

Quick nip out to PFT Northern got it sorted. See what happens tomorrow. Might be heavy rain overnight tomorrow night so risk of Lime Bloom. 2 day job has took 2 weeks so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.