Joddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i had one it keep two of us going ,that with no labour loading , good tool ,but a bit temperamental at times ,or could just be me

When i had one it keep two of us going ,that with no labour loading , good tool ,but a bit temperamental at times ,or could just be me

Temperamental sure but brilliant tool for 2 and one gang did about 15 bags of hardwall phr. We had one for years. Then borrowed spunkys for a while ( cheers fave btw) bit over priced for second hand considering u can buy my g4 for not a lot more :)

Temperamental sure but brilliant tool for 2 and one gang did about 15 bags of hardwall phr. We had one for years. Then borrowed spunkys for a while ( cheers fave btw) bit over priced for second hand considering u can buy my g4 for not a lot more :)
and genny ? ,no !

I think he means the screw that pushes the powder up you might get lucky and be able to take it out and clean it if he hasn't turned it on since and burned the motor out

It's a gamble I suppose. Like you say though he could have burned the motor out then it isn't worth **** really.

If you do actually get a joddy mate they will easily keep 2 spreads goin on big areas and on smaller areas just knock it of for five min if it starts to bury you in gear and switch it back on again when ready. It may of changed consistency a little but that's fine dnt adjust the water flow its just because its been stood it will come back straight away. Be sure to clean thoroughly after use. Always. Open the top and just give it a quick scrape around the edge and make sure the water jets are clear. Gud luck pal

Status
Not open for further replies.