Joddy Mixers?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitey89

Hi guys, large float and set job coming up, all hardwall. Was thinking about buying a Joddy mixer? but have had no past experience with one was wondering if anyone knows if they're any good, or no quicker than a man on a paddle mixer???

Cheers!

Im selling my old one but you have to conect it to a constant water supply as the water pump plays up. want £350 for it.

your looking at about £1600 new. not sure how much a pump is but you could rig a small 110 pump from a water butt to the machine, or run it off the mains straight in

Paul i ordered the parts for the joddy water pump and repaired mine, u can replace the parts, the only difficult bit was adjusting the water flow so it was correct, its a bit difficult but about 2 hrs work whole kit is about 100 quid tops . The pump is quite basic

gud machine is the joddy. the water pump as said is very basic so shudnt be a prob if you buy simps one. just dnt go to the dealers to look at it they tried to charge me 700 for a new pump fitted. like said 100 for the pump plus labour. 16oo for a new joddy refina do ex show or reconditioned for bout 900 mark. not sure if spun ky still got his.i used for a couple mnths wen my motor burned out. very reliable and consistant no probs at all. pm him see what he says.

also mate the manufacture will hire the out for fifty aweek. whidh id weel worth it if u 2 or 3 spreads as we are. no need for a lab then. pluss u can see if you like them first b4 u decide to buy gud luck fela let us know how ya get on

i will just the the machine Ian and if someone wants to do the pump they can. I dont have time or interest to mess about with it. If someone on here wants it and can pick it up by next weekend i will let it got for 250.

I'm not being mean about it Paul, I dont know how dirty it is and its gonna cost me £50 minimum to get it to me, then i have to strip it 1 hr £ 40 then order the parts Max £ 120 then put it back together 1 hr £ 40 then test it to make sure it spunks out 6 litres a minute or whatever 1 hr I may get £ 400 quid on ebay which is a bit of profit maybe £80 and a few hours pay.

Don't be spiteful and i will buy it off you this week its only gonna rot like you said and nobody wants a broken one.

im going to grow ome of that welsh scunk in it. :RpS_thumbup: tell you what, as your my best mate i will do you a special deal as your seem to really want it. 200 and its yours but i will not go a £1 lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.