Joddy mixer .

Members online

how does a joddy pack up, a mixer can pack up, give up the ghost etc a joddy just breaks.
if you're still using a joddy you might have more luck using a tree branch instead, or join us in the future who have harnessed the mystical power of electricity with a view to minimise the physical tole on ones body

Just for the uneducated, a joddy mixer is a small pan mixer mounted on a material hopper, about the size of a wheelie bin. It will mix approximately 15 bags of hardwall an hour. I’ve had one for 15 years and it’s ideal for me as I work on my own. The metal parts in the mixing pan have corroded and I cannot get spares and that’s why I was asking if anyone knew of one for sale.
Oh yes, and it runs on electricity!
6AC866E2-A13F-4C42-A270-673700AD626A.jpeg

Just for the uneducated, a joddy mixer is a small pan mixer mounted on a material hopper, about the size of a wheelie bin. It will mix approximately 15 bags of hardwall an hour. I’ve had one for 15 years and it’s ideal for me as I work on my own. The metal parts in the mixing pan have corroded and I cannot get spares and that’s why I was asking if anyone knew of one for sale.
Oh yes, and it runs on electricity!View attachment 55659
Blast from the past. (y)

Oh yes, and it runs on electricity!View attachment 55659
had no idea always thought a joddy was a bike wheel welded to a T bar

I first saw them in the late eighties, they had a round spot board which you had to turn to keep the stuff even on the board, I always thought they were a bit smaller than that though