jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

owls

Private Member
im after 2 more lads to work for us.both posts full time

ones for a machine labourer to work with my rendering/screeding gang.using the v2 [suitable training will be given.]
working across the north of england.
the others for a timeserved spread/dampproofer working across north and west yorkshire.,on my plastering and damp proofing side.
cards in tho,on the books.im based around 20 mile north of bradford,north of keighley.

i realize most lads on here are self employed anyhow, but if you know of anyone drop us a pm.they are nearly 3000 members on here now even tho most just lurk,so might get some interest.
ill be sticking an ad in paper and vsiting job centre so i might get fit up anyroad,but thought id give it a shout on here.

cheers.

if no one takes up this opportunity then there are more fools on here than I thought. A lot of people are moaning about no work and here's a chance to get on the books full time. Hope you find someone.

If only was closer.....I would consider this big time....Getting on the books, would be intrested in learning the machine stuff to..

Hi owls, Im very interested, don't know if its a problem that Im from Oldham. I am 24 and currently a mechanical fitter repairing pumps. I have NVQ2 and 3 and my BTEC but have always wanted to be a plasterer and have been trying to find some one to take me on for some time now with the industry struggling. Send me a message mate if you can, thanks

cant send you a pm

i think your a bit to far away pal,i work in north yorks a fair bit, ripon, harrogate etc and drive home,that a fair drive then youd have a fair drive to your house from my area which would be the same again.
cheers for the interest.

id pay that fella 200 quid a day just for him to cheer everyone up,my sides would be hurting at the end of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.