Jobs that do not go to plan !

One today pretty piss easy job for Mrs Jones remove fireplace make good wall then to over-skim cove to patch up
However no exaggeration the whole fooking wall fell off when I got blade in to take some loose off it was like a wave

Discuss

Your welcome

Did a small little patch job Wednesday mate came out to my van wing mirror smashed off might as well stayed at home and watched Jeremy Kyle , tbh most days I am waiting till 6pm to know the days been ok as most go wrong

One today pretty piss easy job for Mrs Jones remove fireplace make good wall then to over-skim cove to patch up
However no exaggeration the whole fooking wall fell off when I got blade in to take some loose off it was like a wave

Discuss

Your welcome
Let them know its all gone Pete tong and how much it's going to cost, nip and grab some board and adhesive, board the wall, if there's time skim it. If not back next week

The worse actual f**k up ive had was a Artex overskim peel off on the day before Christmas Eve
Will never forget that day

Reactions: 000
your next job would be to break the bad news to Mrs Jones that it is going to be a 2 day job and this is the revised quote !

your welcome
Indeed the woman got a panic on & started crying apologies to me for creating me more work wow

We did not fook about
Pulled a lad of another job pulled wall off
Sealed doted skimmed this morning
Happy Mrs Jones & a proper job as I hate overskims

Your welcome

Indeed the woman got a panic on & started crying apologies to me for creating me more work wow

We did not fook about
Pulled a lad of another job pulled wall off
Sealed doted skimmed this morning
Happy Mrs Jones & a proper job as I hate overskims

Your welcome

i don't like the idea of 'PULLING A LAD OFF' left the customer happy is the best outcome.

Your welcome.

Had one yesterday a phone call I need a patch doing in my kids bedroom its lath and plaster under a bay window as he was only a 5 min drive away I got there and called him up to this lol

Attachments

• 20200125_100902.jpg
    20200125_100902.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 162