Job quote help

Members online

No members online now.
Everything I do except knocking off is done by a meter price unless it's a job too small then it's time plush materials and costs
I’ve always gone meter price on hack off’s
some are harder and take longer never lost out far from it, I leave the lads on it and charge the same amount as I would for installing Ewi.

I can see a lot of people might not break it down as much as Bryan suggests, but don't you at least think about how long the job will take? Even if you just price them all with a "standard"
No you give them a metre price and go and earn it anyone trying to guess how long this might take or that might take and trying to price it that way don't know what they're doing, the prices are good you'll sell yourself short by saying I want £200 a day rather that earning double that on a price grafting for it

I’ve always gone meter price on hack off’s
some are harder and take longer never lost out far from it, I leave the lads on it and charge the same amount as I would for installing Ewi.
I've only just started doing this as I've had a few recent one's taken twice as long as expected just to cover my back the best way is to get some other f**k*r to knock it off

When hacking off, I estimate amount of days.
If it comes off easy, then a good clean up each day early finish .
If it's a sod to hack off, then sorry boys, mark a target what's got to be done, we are working until that part is hacked-off.
You got to take the good with the bad.

R.82a3be2a4cc79b14e61de7fa6a5f9733

Before you post, yes I am the ugly one.