Job in Skelmersdale

Rossi46

Private Member
I've just been to look at a refurb on an old comrades club in Skelmersdale, Lancs. The job is too big for me so i thought i'd put it out on here as the job will be ready in a fortnight and it needs doing asap.

Just roughly there's about 200m2 of fireline boarding on a ceiling. 500m2 of external wall that he wants plasterboarding and skimming. Then there's pillars and stud work.

If you're interested call Sarj on 07946575978 or email sarjup@hotmail.com

I've just been to look at a refurb on an old comrades club in Skelmersdale, Lancs. The job is too big for me so i thought i'd put it out on here as the job will be ready in a fortnight and it needs doing asap.

Just roughly there's about 200m2 of fireline boarding on a ceiling. 500m2 of external wall that he wants plasterboarding and skimming. Then there's pillars and stud work.

Sarj Patel lol??

@Lodan

Some of the lads from the forum made a start :)
image.jpeg