job in mansfield

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

What the f**k has happened here? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Looks like Lodans asked for a hand to do a job which is clearly a stretch for most on there own.
I wouldn't bust my balls on my own to do a 55m lid....id also pay to get someone in for a hand. Pay them exactly what Lodans offered for a day and done by dinner.
Next thing Pagey is off on one sounding like a bully trying to belittle him and chat what looks like utter tripe!
If he charged anymore you'd then be saying ahhh the coursers trying to charge proper money and he ain't got the experience yet blah blah.... Either way he was getting it then [emoji57]
This place is maddddd sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bully? I forgot you was the mr nice guy,give it a rest will ya,I gave my point and I stand by it end of,

Blah blah blah your full of s**t mate can see a mile off the ones who actually know me know I'm pretty good and can talk about stuff I know about,so whatever your problem is go bug someone else peasant

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] your are hilarious. I love the s**t you come out with.
Shark bait every time.
Nemo should be your profile pic.

Thanks mate appreciate it, maybe just wasnt wording it right or something, s**t often gets mis interpreted when you write it down.

People see what they want to see, no matter what you say or type,Lodan;)! You are doing well by the way, keep the shiny side up(y)! People still can't go over it- you are a courser!:D:descansando:

Blah blah blah your full of s**t mate can see a mile off the ones who actually know me know I'm pretty good and can talk about stuff I know about,so whatever your problem is go bug someone else peasant
By the way I never doubted you know your s**t you can tell your a good guy but just dont like the short course thing, I respect that and know a lot feel like that...think this thread just blew up a bit too quickly.:birras:

do the have to still be alive @Marshy
Tomorrows post Lee
906044_10155886403165523_6156460849745186040_o.jpg

By the way I never doubted you know your s**t you can tell your a good guy but just dont like the short course thing, I respect that and know a lot feel like that...think this thread just blew up a bit too quickly.:birras:
I've never once doubted your motivation and have actually praised it my point was you will price jobs that are a bit much when you start out and get caught out we have all been there it's hard not to get carried away and think we know it all I learnt a hard lesson on that as well after a six week course and few weeks with Pete only take on what you feel comfortable with and earn that rep more you do faster your get then you can piss a ceiling best way I found is you can only rely on yourself the quicker smaller jobs will help you now I got pricks like j green larging it but hell what do I know he is 27 and has cornered the market in Bristol he can f**k off would call him a cock sucker but know he trying to give it up rant over

I've never once doubted your motivation and have actually praised it my point was you will price jobs that are a bit much when you start out and get caught out we have all been there it's hard not to get carried away and think we know it all I learnt a hard lesson on that as well after a six week course and few weeks with Pete only take on what you feel comfortable with and earn that rep more you do faster your get then you can piss a ceiling best way I found is you can only rely on yourself the quicker smaller jobs will help you now I got pricks like j green larging it but hell what do I know he is 27 and has cornered the market in Bristol he can f**k off would call him a cock sucker but know he trying to give it up rant over

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you sound like a patronising prick.

You also know a lot about me don't you for not actually knowing me.
Obviously I get under your skin. It must be you that keeps viewing my profile and then probably googling my name an looking at my website.
That's a sign a jealousy, why else would someone mention my age, where I'm from etc when we've never met and just have banter over a forum!

Nothing to be jealous of though mate, I'm sure your good at what you, I couldn't care either way I was just commenting on the belter of a post you made about Lodan.

Obviously I get under your skin. It must be you that keeps viewing my profile and then probably googling my name an looking at my website.
That's a sign a jealousy, why else would someone mention my age, where I'm from etc when we've never met and just have banter over a forum!

Nothing to be jealous of though mate, I'm sure your good at what you, I couldn't care either way I was just commenting on the belter of a post you made about Lodan.
Why be jealous,you really don't realise you must talk yourself up so much that people probably know your pant size fair play if your doing well but I have a sneaky feeling (not an erotic one) that maybe just maybe you big yourself up on here to gain praise the average plasterer don't wanna play at taking on the world they to busy trying to make a living and don't have to ask the questions you do I have no issue with you yet every time you see me in a thread you feel compelled to aim something at me,if you want to know my pant size just ask,for your information I work alone on domestics taken me years to get where I am never gonna take in the world don't own a machine and I'm not a millionaire,oh yeah the one job I done from here was a success

image.gif
:sorprendido3:

This just made me laugh.
This sounds alot like you keith.(y).
View attachment 11408
That cracked me up scottie, think the stress off this thread must have broke me....the mrs is giving me funny looks now cos im laughing to myself....by the way market tavern is full of druggies now...me and you would go much more upmarket.....id take you to the weatherspoons.