job in mansfield

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29624

Had a call a few weeks ago to do some work including a 55m2 ceiling. Told the customer it was beyond me as quite new and a one man band, they just rung me to ask if I could get help as they cant get another plasterer. If anyone interested its £150 for the one big mix, in and out in 3-4 hours. If interested give me a call on 07769272081. the work will be on fresh board that I put up the day before....the date they want is 28th or 29th april.

Yeah course I will, you can kip in the bed with wife and i'll take the sofa....she gets a bit handsy after a glass of wine or two though(y)

Had a call a few weeks ago to do some work including a 55m2 ceiling. Told the customer it was beyond me as quite new and a one man band, they just rung me to ask if I could get help as they cant get another plasterer. If anyone interested its £150 for the one big mix, in and out in 3-4 hours. If interested give me a call on 07769272081. the work will be on fresh board that I put up the day before....the date they want is 28th or 29th april.
Get Vince in!!

get a bucket bitch and hit it... if you score the decorating as well then if its a bit ropey you can put it right :D

Good old pete theplasterman just give me a call and gonna give up his hard earned saturday off to come and help me out...

Man up and just hit it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I aint no machine like @scottie5 id end up with one arm longer than the other even trying to hit that.

Personally I think that's a bit cheap for a 55sqm ceiling on a domestic someone getting a bargain there

Who really cares about discussing prices really!? I mean if u relying on forum to get u work or if ur scared Joe public is guna cum on and look at us discussing prices ur really in trouble tbh

You was worried about a Romanian the other day kitchy,I was more pointing out personally I think that's cheap for a 55sqm ceiling on a domestic

You was worried about a Romanian the other day kitchy,I was more pointing out personally I think that's cheap for a 55sqm ceiling on a domestic
Haha that was abit of banter with the Romanian..id charge £300 all day long for a 55m2 ceiling domestic..i just dnt get y every1 goes crazy mentioning prices and y people keep cards close to the chest with wat there getting and charging..who gives a flying fook if Joe public or any builders are looking

I took it as lodan is looking for a lift and he was gonna pay them 150 quid ???:nocausagracia:
I ain't arsed how any1 took it in not even referring to lodan I'm on about in general people discussing prices..but pageys rite in saying 55m2 domestic ceiling for £150 is cheap as chips I hope lodans making a quick buck on top of that..

I ain't arsed how any1 took it in not even referring to lodan I'm on about in general people discussing prices..but pageys rite in saying 55m2 domestic ceiling for £150 is cheap as chips I hope lodans making a quick buck on top of that..
I wasn't refering to your post about prices either lol.......so fuckk off:sisi:....

...with respect..:LOL:

Haha that was abit of banter with the Romanian..id charge £300 all day long for a 55m2 ceiling domestic..i just dnt get y every1 goes crazy mentioning prices and y people keep cards close to the chest with wat there getting and charging..who gives a flying fook if Joe public or any builders are looking
Well take from my statement what you will but for someone who can't do it and would need me to do it comes at a premium mate regardless hence why I price my jobs what I feel they are worth and if they don't want it get someone cheaper,my days of chasing it are done I've done site and domestic and anyone who can go at it like the site boys I hold my hands up and say fair play,my comment was purely that I thought it was to cheap for that cos 55sqm in one hit would be some going regardless I would want to see the job as well before even doing it but it's personal preference

I took it as lodan is looking for a lift and he was gonna pay them 150 quid ???:nocausagracia:
When I said id do the job I always priced in the additional as I knew I wanted help so that money doesnt put me out of pocket.

Well take from my statement what you will but for someone who can't do it and would need me to do it comes at a premium mate regardless hence why I price my jobs what I feel they are worth and if they don't want it get someone cheaper,my days of chasing it are done I've done site and domestic and anyone who can go at it like the site boys I hold my hands up and say fair play,my comment was purely that I thought it was to cheap for that cos 55sqm in one hit would be some going regardless I would want to see the job as well before even doing it but it's personal preference
Wasnt asking anyone to do it for me just wanted someone to do it with so no need for a joint then its 27 each.

Wasnt asking anyone to do it for me just wanted someone to do it with so no need for a joint then its 27 each.
So I'm guessing you probably quoted a bit low I'm not here to teach you how to suck eggs but it will be a good lesson for you in getting your prices right,we all been caught out and looks as if you have been backed into a corner to take it on and you gotta do it,but as a premium I would say pay someone decent money cos not only will you learn that day your saving face in not having joins all over the ceiling

Dont know why you dont get it pagey...i qouted 300 + materials for a job that will take two people 3 hours...1 mix. £150 each for a mornings work....god knows what the going rate is but that seems like pretty good business to me....ill be home by midday pulling my plonker watching redtube.