Job Cancellations

Members online

Surely a battery is cheating? Especially off road. I’ve done some monster climbs in the granny ring. Haven’t been on a bike in years tho

Surely a battery is cheating? Especially off road. I’ve done some monster climbs in the granny ring. Haven’t been on a bike in years tho
It is cheating we call them e knobs . No offence John. Ha ha . Usually fat mide age toffs with full body armour on over priced bikes

We always rode in Lycra off road. But wee we’re all roadies originally and there was no baggy stuff back then. We actually got laughed at! Who knew cycling would become so trendy

We always rode in Lycra off road. But wee we’re all roadies originally and there was no baggy stuff back then. We actually got laughed at! Who knew cycling would become so trendy
You can spend a fortune on mtb clothing . Still doesn't stop you coming off the fukers

I think it djr or something similar. Blokes called Damien if I'm right?
think benedict cumberbatch GIF by BBC

Thing is, with all this offroad in the national parks is the amount of damage it does to the paths. It's bad enough with hob-nailed walkers but the psi from a tyre really digs in and does a lot of damage.

The two bodies responsible for national parks etc are joining up and have a plan to legally stop off road riding and access anywhere they choose, including the cross-moors tarmac roads. Next thing will be to charge for access - probably via car parking charges maybe?

Thing is, with all this offroad in the national parks is the amount of damage it does to the paths. It's bad enough with hob-nailed walkers but the psi from a tyre really digs in and does a lot of damage.

The two bodies responsible for national parks etc are joining up and have a plan to legally stop off road riding and access anywhere they choose, including the cross-moors tarmac roads. Next thing will be to charge for access - probably via car parking charges maybe?
We get a lot of off road cyclists on Danbury Common, they can't seem to get it in their thick skulls that they only have the right to use bridleways, not public footpaths. They cause loads of damage to the paths and think that everyone else needs to get out of their way, including dogs.
I might have had the odd word with one or two of them.

About twice a year we have a cyclists meeting and racing through our local wood. They cut the the edge of the football field and the foot paths up.
On the coast road from Mistley to Harwich we have to put up with groups of racing cyclists on this 8 mile stretch. The road has loads of small hills and bends. The road was laid with non skid tarmac as it is used for car rallies it the summer for a TV program.