jesmonite

Members online

The Hobo

any of you guys ever worked with this stuff all the mouldings at TRAFFORD CENTRE done in it I belive

No but I was chatting to the bloke at polycil on the Wirral and looking at samples. I want to play with it it looks awesome!

He was saying you can make walls out of it and they have plenty in Dubai. Apparently a bus or something crashed into one but because of the malleable nature of it they could just bent it all back perfect? Crazy .

I like how you can have varied finishes with it too and make anything you can think of from it

No but I was chatting to the bloke at polycil on the Wirral and looking at samples. I want to play with it it looks awesome!

He was saying you can make walls out of it and they have plenty in Dubai. Apparently a bus or something crashed into one but because of the malleable nature of it they could just bent it all back perfect? Crazy .

I like how you can have varied finishes with it too and make anything you can think of from it
have u not seen it at Trafford centre all the mouldings etc worth a visit a lovely place

have u not seen it at Trafford centre all the mouldings etc worth a visit a lovely place
I hate the Trafford centre and shopping in general, it’s a cruel and unusual punishment and I find myself wanting to punch people in the face when they get bargy or don’t hold doors open. It’s never occurred to me to look at what it’s made of, if I’m there I’m in a get in and get out frame of mind lol!

I hate the Trafford centre and shopping in general, it’s a cruel and unusual punishment and I find myself wanting to punch people in the face when they get bargy or don’t hold doors open. It’s never occurred to me to look at what it’s made of, if I’m there I’m in a get in and get out frame of mind lol!
look it up on tinernet about7 years since I was last in