jersy dandara

Status
Not open for further replies.
spoke t0 the agent the other day theres 300 flat at 3.75 pms sounded good untill i researched the digs man pricy
all the cheapos are booked

yeah just skim he said between 3.75 and 4.00 there is bout a years work plus they have other projects startin he didnt mention any retention

you are going to be there more than ten days so if £30 per night is about average for digs just buy a cheap caravan for £300 then the rest of the time you are there its free digs :)

oh and when you finish you can sell the caravan. works out you have free digs. :D

ps can i come with you?

george if your serious about going, find out about retention i worked for them last year and they stopped us 50% until flats was completed, and i mean completed ready for hand over!

dont take my word for it mate , different sites have different policies, best to find out first tho

iv got the guys mobile but if i give it out he will proberly tell ya to fill in the form and send 2 reffs just google plasters wanted jersy i cant remember what site it was on but the end date is the 15 jan i fink it was total jobs

yeah filled it in . i posted it on here last week. ot heard n e fing bak yet. we are defo gona go though if we get a start. we would go tomoz. ;D

yeah man there two of up for to the guy said every body will b notified after the 15 got no other work on gonna starve to death soon. well i have its new build render butthe snows slowed the roofer down so the scaffold not right etc etc :'(

i got a bought a caravan for work but the missus filled the bloody thing up with all the toys and stuff the kids dont use anymore.

anyone got the number or any info to apply cheers lads. be good if a load off this site got a go, we could all discuss what we seen on the web site last night ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.