IWI work green deal

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

safco

hi guys was wondering if anyone out there know any firms doing iwi work boarding and skimming did a bit of work in pendle area i know its hot stuff at moment with the green deal business booming a lot of work about was getting paid 14 pound sq meter that's boarding and skimming hardest bit is moving furniture and working round people , let us know what you think. I was thinking of starting A COMPANY DEALING IN GREEN DEAL basically u need to be green deal assessor 5 day course 2k what you saying boys your expertise will be appreciated

not being funny, but your way off.
for a start green deal isnt booming there struggling for funding in my experience.
starting a company doing green deal? do you honestly think its that easy? you need company records a minimum trading period, a good turnover etc. Id suggest you haven't done a lot of research on it. i know first hand because im just doing my pass 2030 which I guess is what you mean, im only doing it because I have to, to be considered for a large ewi render project that im looking at.
if you think its just a case of writing a cheque for 2 grand and work will pour in, your naive at best.

lol hi owls Ive been in building trade for over 14 years and run me own business the pass 2030 you talking about is for installers that's a good thing too have the first port of call is the gda advisers who makes report and gets home owner finance didn't know green deal were struggling its going on till 2020 government pledge to bring heating bills down i think its right time to jump in

to say that you didn't know the scheme was struggling shows that you need to do a bit more research.
it doesn't matter what is pledged they might not even be in power next year, and its the energy companies that call the shots anyway.
the simple fact is the scheme isn't working house holders on the whole arnt taking finance out on the scheme, for various reasons.
do a bit of a search on here, the subjects been done to death.

owls there's loads of ewi going on in wales and round country just finished loads of houses in wales ewi and pebble dashing don't know man got me finger's crossed see what happens

hi guys was wondering if anyone out there know any firms doing iwi work boarding and skimming did a bit of work in pendle area i know its hot stuff at moment with the green deal business booming a lot of work about was getting paid 14 pound sq meter that's boarding and skimming hardest bit is moving furniture and working round people , let us know what you think. I was thinking of starting A COMPANY DEALING IN GREEN DEAL basically u need to be green deal assessor 5 day course 2k what you saying boys your expertise will be appreciated

Lol

Great debate owl and safco but id have to agree the rates will be poor .theres always plenty work goin in suppose to dole ridden liverpoolbut getting the good prices is a diffrent kettle of fish.

i know lads clearing a bag a week doing site work ewi rendering and dash but its a hard slog cant be that bad guys

I know plenty that arnt and struggle, ask other contractors on here and the majority will tell you the same thing. but hey ho knock yourself out with it, nothing ventured and all that.

waste of time,
the borrowing alone is 8% which is crazy, whose going to take that on, and the carry on is so complicated.
there are other schemes such as the horizon 2020 scheme that seem to work bur funding is limited as the finance comes direct from the EU, im under way with one of the schemes and the finance still hasn't come through and we filled the paper work in November.

they can give all the figures they want but there not going to achieve it, its like the new houses figure, the current government claim that to meet population increase they need to be building 200,000 new houses every year and there not getting no where near, its an idealism.

Status
Not open for further replies.