ive no idea

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
why dont politicians just f**k off and die.

its s**t and boring and there better off dead.

sick of hearing about how there gonna sort s**t out ...

they cause more deaths in hospitals and wars.

begging for a vote .

bunch of idiots running our lives.

It's driven by 24/7 in your face media sensationalism and headline voters

You know the answer......Vote Brexit party and drain the swamp . :coffe:
I hope for Tory landside for long-term potential of UK but more so it may get the message into opposition politicians that voters won't stand for the delay and trip up of government implementing a clear policy from the people
Every politician who is guilty of this should be out on their arse for the damage done to our bargaining power with EU and future trade deals as well as the economic damage done to business from delay

Labour needs a shake up , we can only afford good social services if our country is richer than others

What is there to disagree about @beader you would just be splitting the leave vote
I want a no deal Brexit , There is only one party that will give me that . I have listened to all the talk and bluster and my mind is made up . A vote for Boris will not get us out of the EU. He has been offered a deal by Nigel F and refused to take it because he does not want to leave . How many times can he lie about it and people still believe him? . Out on the 31st and dead in a ditch etc ........ Drain the swamp vote Brexit party .

begging for a vote .

That's the trouble you see, the very act of wanting to be a politician marks you out as someone who's unfit to be one.

The ancient Greeks had the right idea. Anyone could be a politician in Greece but you weren't allowed to put yourself forward for it.

That's the trouble you see, the very act of wanting to be a politician marks you out as someone who's unfit to be one.

The ancient Greeks had the right idea. Anyone could be a politician in Greece but you weren't allowed to put yourself forward for it.

on the radio on the tele....
constant rambling on about shite
I just wanna strangle the idiots

Agreed. I always thought, if you think about it anyone who wants to be in charge of an entire people has to be a nutcase

55F47752-1D1E-475A-AC9D-D943A9FAEBD8.jpeg

I hope for Tory landside for long-term potential of UK but more so it may get the message into opposition politicians that voters won't stand for the delay and trip up of government implementing a clear policy from the people
Every politician who is guilty of this should be out on their arse for the damage done to our bargaining power with EU and future trade deals as well as the economic damage done to business from delay
You do realise that the MPs elected in the other parties said they would oppose a Tory Brexit in their manifestos? So you want them to be thrown out for voting in the commons the way they said they would in the manifesto?

Which ever side of the leave or remain argument you are on, to expect every politician to vote for the same thing despite clearly saying they wouldn't when they got elected is ridiculous.

You do realise that the MPs elected in the other parties said they would oppose a Tory Brexit in their manifestos? So you want them to be thrown out for voting in the commons the way they said they would in the manifesto?

Which ever side of the leave or remain argument you are on, to expect every politician to vote for the same thing despite clearly saying they wouldn't when they got elected is ridiculous.
Those who said they would honour the referendum then voted against , no party lines

begging for a vote .

Since the referendum being you have got three new generation voting this time. And most of the young wanted to stay in. And loads of people regret voting out. And many aren't going to vote becouse of democracy. I wouldn't be surprised it going to backfire old boris

Since the referendum being you have got three new generation voting this time. And most of the young wanted to stay in. And loads of people regret voting out. And many aren't going to vote becouse of democracy. I wouldn't be surprised it going to backfire old boris
I think boris has played every f**k*r right where he wants em.

I

And if he wins back to square one lol
As long as Corbyn fucks of. Worked for a big labour man last week what a f**k**g ass hole. This bullshit everyone should be even.
Couldnt give a straight answer . Moaning about these of shore tax accounts . Like robin hood labour want to rob of rich to give to poor rather then saying get of ye ass and achieve summet.
Wife got a pup and he hates it so I kept calling it bojo

As long as Corbyn fucks of. Worked for a big labour man last week what a f**k**g ass hole. This bullshit everyone should be even.
Couldnt give a straight answer . Moaning about these of shore tax accounts . Like robin hood labour want to rob of rich to give to poor rather then saying get of ye ass and achieve summet.
Corbyn no chance.libdems good chance if young people back her up. And the one that regret leaving.

Surely moaning about offshore bank accounts isn't wrong? The people earn their money here then funnel it off so they don't pay the tax that's due on it. Madness how that's allowed

Surely moaning about offshore bank accounts isn't wrong? The people earn their money here then funnel it off so they don't pay the tax that's due on it. Madness how that's allowed
I dont care what any one says . If some one can save you money and you get away with it you will do it. And if you say different ye full of s**t

I dont care what any one says . If some one can save you money and you get away with it you will do it. And if you say different ye full of s**t
But that's what I'm saying, it's madness you can get away with it. That's labours policy to stop that. Just seems common sense?

I dont even know what referendum means mate.

there all gobshites.

lol
I dont any thing about it mate.

cant be arsed listening to their bulbacack every 2 mins.
wish they would all just get fuucked and let kieth lemon run tings :numberone:
I.d give that Sara Hopkins and piers Morgan job lol.
Told labour man other day when he asked if I.m really voting Tory. I said I.m voting em because I.m always busy when they are in.
So he said so your just thinking about your sen. Give me fjcking strengh