I'VE DONE IT!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

beddy

i've done it boys, Ive left the bloke ive been working with for the last 8 years. so i'm completely on my tod. got a few jobs lined up and going to phone a few people we used to work for, see if they can give me anything. i'm a bit nervous but the excitments taking over it. no more doing what i'm told.

Nice one Steve 8)
You'll be fine mate I'm sure you'll keep busy ;)

So you celebrating then ;D
What did he say when you left??

Nisus said:
Nice one Steve 8)
You'll be fine mate I'm sure you'll keep busy ;)

So you celebrating then ;D
What did he say when you left??

cant celebrate, i've got a job tomorrow ;)

he didnt say much to be fair, just told me to ring round the people we dont work for anymore. and said he fully understands and wouldnt want to hold me back. then he said if he was in the same situation he'd do the same. we're still on good terms and he said when hes finished or if hes got too much on he'll pass it on to me

You will be fine, you dont need to be flat out, as long as your making a wage and building a customer base thats all you need.

And you can do other work part time too if you need too.

Good luck matey :)

good luck steve ;)..........ill offer you as little advice as poss cause im filling youre missus in tomorrow :-X

spunky said:
good luck steve ;)..........ill offer you as little advice as poss cause im filling youre missus in tomorrow :-X

just remember if you catch anything then don't blame me. it'll be bronsons fault

well done sir. I hope it all goes well for you. Pm me before you put your kit on ebay though , id like to have first pickings!

Good luck for the future , free at last and your time is your own, I finished with my old employer at the beginning of last year and its been great so far with enough work to keep me ticking over and im beginning to enjoy life again. ;)

spunky said:
cov briefcase w.a.n.k.e.r

ive just thought, i know your coming to service the mrs tomorrow. but your not coming in a camper van with all the family are you?!

no but we'd love to invite you down the caravan next week so we can feel each other out ???.....havent got a clue what it means the missus suggested it?............the kids'll be allright the road they play ins not too busy ;)

irish_spread said:
hows it going so far?

;D good. all 1 day of it has been brilliant. best decision ive ever made, lol no, i've been working today and i've been told the job i'm on i can go to whenever i've got a day free. no rush for it. theres probably a weeks work there. the builder its for has spoken to a company we used to do the plastering for (before the old boy pis.sed them off) and let them know i'm on my own now so hopefully will get work off them. got a few days left at warwick uni, couple of other jobs i might be needed on aswell. just going to get my name about as much as i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.