Iv been a naughty boy

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marleyjustin

Yesterday was one of those days, 11 hour shift then rushing out so I wasn't late for a scheduled quote so I dumped everything in the van without cleaning, today I pay the price :( ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1408607577.085550.jpg

You don't do that to your tools man FFS ok we have all done it it buckets and tubs but trowels!

A wise man once said ' look after tools, as they give bread and butter'.
You'll have to wash em with a hammer now.

Well sussed jessop , how wud his trowel be stuck in the bucket ..... Surely would of been using it and the bucket would of went hard as you trowelled up ??

I was away at half 3 yday just so u no lol and will be done for half 12 the day , not a bad 2 day job :RpS_thumbsup: hope u priced right for ur long shift ....

Do you wipe your ass after you've dumped your load:-0

marleyjustcouldntbebothered:rolleyes)....tut.tut.tut....dirtyboy!!!!:RpS_biggrin:

Fucck me. What a mess. My mate used to do that all the time. F*****g wound me up something rotten.

Now repeat after me...

Look after tools as it gives bread and butter.

Look after tools as it gives bre...

Last edited:
You should fill the bucket up with rapid hardener and put the rest of the tools in it as well,maybe your head also, my uncle has a saying,everyone is entitled to be a **** sometimes but don't abuse the right...

Lol calm down guys tools wasn't stuck in the bucket just dirty I scraped clean with a bucket trowel wasted to 10 mins, oh & I troweled up with a Nela✌️

Dont worry marley mine are worse that that every Friday...swat in bucketet with full tub of fairy and hot water be like brand new by next yr!!!:RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.