It's started

Members online

No members online now.

zolco

Private Member
First call at 10am this morning to repair some walls after festivities gone overboard pmsl. With all the can you come today pmsl
Brace yourselves lol

First call at 10am this morning to repair some walls after festivities gone overboard pmsl. With all the can you come today pmsl
Brace yourselves lol

I was at work for 07.30 sharp this morning, then back in van 08.10 the snow was settling rapido.

Brace yourselves lol
It looks like I'll be frozen till end of January tho:rolleyes:. Dealing with internal pains, have managed to expand my rib cage with food. Not happening for first time and won't be the last tho. Wok up in the migddle of the night with chest pain and couldn't breathe :rolleyes:. Juice all day for me, and new year is still to come :loco:

It looks like I'll be frozen till end of January tho:rolleyes:. Dealing with internal pains, have managed to expand my rib cage with food. Not happening for first time and won't be the last tho. Wok up in the migddle of the night with chest pain and couldn't breathe :rolleyes:. Juice all day for me, and new year is still to come :loco:
I have a neglected static bike or similar in the lock up if you want to get into shape for the 2nd of Jan:musculoso:

I am up early tomorrow am to repair my garage floor and get some more paint on the walls :D Only have till the 21st before I need to be out of one garage and into another :-\