It's SNOWINGGGGGG!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highs of 20c today and no snow :coffe:
image.jpeg

Took me 2 hours 40 to get to work normally 40 mins ..... So to say the least a lost motivation and didnt do much ! Currently havin a cheeky pint lol

Bit of snow here and temperatures around freezing. nothing worse when inside doing domestics. Heating on full all day, sweat dripping off you, then forgetting its freezing outside and going out with just your damp sweaty tshirt on then getting a chill leading to a nasty cold!

Never been to Spain so dunno much about it, how's life compared to the UK, mateys parents moving out there at some point non spanish speakers I think they complete bonkers
Warmer and long as you can adapt with good work ethic it's the same as anywhere if you can move amongst the trades to a good standard you can do ok ,well or survive depending how the economy is. Loads fail but maybe they would fail anywhere who knows.
Some could sell camel s**t to the Arabs others can't.

Are you kept busy over there? do you work for mostly ex pats?

I'd love it but I just doubt I would make enough money to live comfortably.

Been here years and yes I have kept busy throughout but not easy at times , I built good client base and do most to good standard so keep busy mostly Brits ,Irish and scandis Dutch etc rarely Spanish. As said only thing between anyone and what they want to do is themselves either by skill or will.

I am 150 miles away so the snow better not come near where I need to go..... would be a nightmare trying to get how

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.