its one cost after another

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did get stopped for speeding at 130mph on the a14 near newmarket. but as luck would have it an ambulance had just pulled out of the slip road, so i moved over to the third lane to get out of the way.
a copper in a ford told me that it is dangerous to drive at that speed. i said that i agreed with him it was dangerous in the vehcile that he was in, i never heard anymore.
Lucky man,

London sounds like a lovely place!:RpS_bored:
It's like all big cities, but its a beautiful place architecturally ,some horrible areas and horrible people, 200 languages spoken in London,London is so big that you would never know it all, great place for work most of the time,all the international money from Europe,the states, Asia etc is been pumped in to London and property prices are rising,interesting place to live while you are young and fit and employed,

Been in London, for 26 yrs this may coming, bit of a culture shock for a country lad from Ireland, would not like to get too old here as you could rot and no one would care,great place for privacy as no one cares who or what you are or what times you come and go, which is not the cas in my old home place.

Status
Not open for further replies.