Its good to be back

I have been pretty busy plastering the last few weeks now and I have to say I am enjoying it :D Mainly jobs for friends and what not but I really have just gone back to not over complicating the job and it has actually made it enjoyable

I wont be back full time at it that is for sure but I am enjoying doing what I have been.

I dont miss my aching joints and being tired all the time :D

I have been pretty busy plastering the last few weeks now and I have to say I am enjoying it :D Mainly jobs for friends and what not but I really have just gone back to not over complicating the job and it has actually made it enjoyable

I wont be back full time at it that is for sure but I am enjoying doing what I have been.

I dont miss my aching joints and being tired all the time :D
Have you done a full room ?

back on it tomorrow after spending the day with maddy and a the wicked witches of West Sussex...

Will still be plastering :D

I’m in my zone atm , was moaning yesterday fair enough but don’t care what anyone says , you can’t beat the feeling of getting job done.
Back on it tomorrow
9am lol

I’m in my zone atm , was moaning yesterday fair enough but don’t care what anyone says , you can’t beat the feeling of getting job done.
Back on it tomorrow
9am lol
f**k that, not back til Wednesday. I usually take the week at Easter but need the cash this year.