Its Condensation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the roof, looking at the shape of the wall there will be quite a few ridge tiles on that small corner and it will be dripping in there then running down the ceiling to the wall. Where the ridges meet on the roof it's sometimes filled with mortar or lead is used and these not done proper don't last.

That seems like a damn good response!

It seems to me if what I'm looking at is a window, they obviously have the window slightly open, the condensation appears to be on what looks like a roman blind, the cold air (Which admittedly falls) but does create cold spots. is directly above the window, (Steam rises and condences).
You appear to have a cold wall, which directly lets cold air onto the ceiling.

Celotex will create a warm wall, but if the window remains open there will always be a cold spot. It may (And I'll back down for more expert opinions) be an idea to put in an extractor fan. As its single skin its easier than cavity.

It looks like condensation to me. Excess steam in the bathroom!

I'd get the police involved right away or arnie. Arnie is the best bet he has already took out one predator

Hello

how much do you pay your Lab D0mp ? :RpS_lol:

Hi Eddie[/QUOTE]

Hi damp
image.jpg

Them thermal cameras are good but I tend to just use my eyes and really spend time looking.

I couldn't afford to buy a thermal camera, someone told me they are like £3000+ ?

Its ok if your full of work but I can think of better things to buy first, I think I need to up my prices lol

Status
Not open for further replies.